Pulling Bullets and Reloading Cases

General RE LEE

I want to pull about 20 bullets with my Hornady cam lock bullet puller and reload them back in the cases with 0.5 grains less powder.

Do you all recommend I run the case mouths across the expander in the FL die or just load them back up?

When I pull bullets I pour the powder in a powder pan and re-size,like starting over.Exepct I don't deprime.
With this pan I can pour the powder back into the case with no problem

When I pull bullets I pour the powder in a powder pan and re-size,like starting over.Exepct I don't deprime.
With this pan I can pour the powder back into the case with no problem

Interesting. How does the powder not fall out as you are turning it over to seat on the case mouth?

I just remove the deprime pin and fl size with the button. I've done it that way for decades and it's worked for me. As long as the neck stays round, then possible no need for the button, but do resize neck. I just got thru pulling (kinetic removal) and the bullet pushes is easy (this was just after bullet removal). I will do the same as always and just fl, button the neck and have deprime pin removed before starting. Check case length also as some are not the same.