Pulling bullets

if you are going to feed the rounds 1 at a time and not use the mag no. But, if you plan to use the mag or are going to put them in your pocket yes.
You will most likely notice that when you re seat the bullets you have lost most of the neck tension

you should see .001" or so rebound in brass diameter when you pull the bullets. This should be enough to hold new bullets well but may not be the same neck tension as you had previously.

One of my engineer buddies always answers "IT DEPENDS", as in what do you want the result to be ? As others said for plinking it's good enough but for competition or the hunt of a lifetime I'm pretty sure I would resize the neck.

I recently pulled some 160gr 264 winchester ammo I had bought for the brass. I tried seating a couple of 130gr accubonds to see if the neck tension was still tight enough.

They could easily be pulled or pushed in the neck. I ran the cases through a neck sizing die and all was good.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.