Pulled bullets?

When you pull bullets do you reuse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've tried to use a kinetic puller, but they're so cheap I ended up breaking them rather quickly. I went to the Hornady bullet puller with inserts for different calibers.
After getting the hang of it, the pulled bullet looks great without any marks. I find a larger caliber bullet is easier to pull than a 20 caliber bullet.

Now that I have the feel for the Hornady, that's all I ever use and the bullet is ready to reuse right away. The powder is also reusable.

Pulling just a few with a kinetic puller, I use them as new. I haven't developed the knack of using a grip puller without marking the bullets; those I use for fouling, practice, case forming, etc. Given the price and availability of components today, I'm not likely to toss them.

I also have a set of the grip-N-pull but I don't like them at all! I find them difficult to use. Maybe it is because I'm 71 and don't have the hand strength I once had. The Cam Lock is more expensive but well worth the money.

B0FF90BE-9915-4E39-8DED-D954BD0E24BB.jpeg
I voted to inspect and sort
Some of the bullet tips get messed up sometimes
Especially attempting to learn Lee Factory Crimp die "happy accidents"
Ummmm. Them crimp dies work

I've loaded a ton of self and factory pulled bullets, and if done correctly, they perform fairly well.
Over the decades, I have bought bulk factory pulled bullets in both pistol and rifle calibers, and for the most part, they shoot very well. In some cases, I could not detect the group difference between them and the same new. The firing and engraving process does much more damage to a bullet than most properly pulled bullets have.

Even now, I have a few thousand pulled bullets I load for all types of shooting, and some of those are match bullets for AR's and a couple of 30 cals.

I use the impact puller with a piece of paper towel stuffed in the end to protect the tips. Good as new.
I need a collet puller to pull some .264's. They busted a impact puller.

I use the impact puller with a piece of paper towel stuffed in the end to protect the tips. Good as new.
I need a collet puller to pull some .264's. They busted a impact puller.
I shave a piece of neoprene in the end of mine now, it's days are numbered
It's got some cracks

Wondering what most people do with loaded and then pulled bullets?
As a working Range Safety Officer, RSO, at a public range I receive a fair number of misfires rounds. In most cases the bullets are very usable. The rounds are inspected and then the bullets are pulled utilizing a collet bullet puller.

I have used both inertia and collet pullers. The collet puller does a great job if you use the next larger caliber collet. If you use the next bigger collet, ie. 243 collet to pull 224 bullets, it doesn't damage the bullet and they shoot just as good as new......or at least I haven't been able to tell a difference.