Pulled Cabelas bullets

I'd watch the hot loads in a Smith 25, and avoid data that's intended for the Rugers. A quick look at the placement of the cylinder stop notches will explain everything there.

thats what I was refering to in my first post. The #9 powder seems to be noticably milder than the H110. Still 17 grains of #9 in the Ruger is not all that bad, but still a hand full with their small grip size. One of these days I'm going to install a large grip frame on one of my 45's
gary

Sent mine back to Ruger many years ago, and had them put on a Super Blackhawk Hammer and grip frame. Like it much better now. The factory original Blackhawk always seemed a bit too small, for my hands anyway. Much more comfortable now, big improvement.

The word "Cabelas" doesn't make any difference. You received what you bought. There is a safety theme being echoed here, start small and work up. When I get bored with a small cartridge I buy a larger one, If your like me you might be satisfied with something in the 460 - 500 category, but don't try to turn smaller into bigger. get something bigger

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.