Press upgrade question.

Last edited:
They haven't been released yet as far as I know. They have a video of it massive piece of metal aluminum I believe but still massive but has some nice features if you can afford one. The picture of it on there product sight says out of stock but it hasn't been released just yet. I wish they had it setting next to another turret press like they had on the video you could see how massive it is. They had a Redding T7 on the video and it looked small compared to the 419 turret press. Found the video check it out. It will have a 9 station turret. Check it out.
www.recoilweb.com/introducing-the-area-419-zero-160017.html
Like Highdrum said...That press is a beauty! But, a bit too rich for my budget. I'll keep on with my Rock Chucker....Like CapeCove says. A single stage press will give you straight ammo if your dies are good quality and I do my part. After reading this thread I think I'll move up to a CoAx, or convert to the loc-n-load quick change set up.

Like Highdrum said...That press is a beauty! But, a bit too rich for my budget. I'll keep on with my Rock Chucker....Like CapeCove says. A single stage press will give you straight ammo if your dies are good quality and I do my part. After reading this thread I think I'll move up to a CoAx.
I use a Redding T7 and really like it but have been shopping around for another press for second one for bench I like the Forester COAX but the MEC is very interesting to. Yep I can't afford a 1200 dollar press either.

I use a Redding T7 and really like it but have been shopping around for another press for second one for bench I like the Forester COAX but the MEC is very interesting to. Yep I can't afford a 1200 dollar press either.
Yeh, I've also been checking out the MEC. Looks really solid and I saw a video on YouTube where a guy was using the loc-n-load bushings on it. And you can get all kinds of accessories for that press. The whole thing looks pretty laggit to me.

Yeh, I've also been checking out the MEC. Looks really solid and I saw a video on YouTube where a guy was using the loc-n-load bushings on it. And you can get all kinds of accessories for that press. The whole thing looks pretty laggit to me.
And only 180 bucks so. You have some money to play with and the lock and load bushings a plus makes changing dies as easy as the COAX.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.