Upgrade press too what?

Elkeater

hey guys I'm currently looking to upgrade my press. I've been using a Lee Challenger press for about 8 years but I'm thinking I want an upgrade. What presses are you all running? I would like to keep things simple with a single stage press. I reload for 5.56 through .300 Win mag.

There is another recent thread in here asking the same.

Maybe do a forum search.

There was some good comparison vids in there

There is another recent thread in here asking the same.

Maybe do a forum search.

There was some good comparison vids in there

Ya I thought there was but couldn't find it with the search function. I'll have to try again.

Ya I thought there was but couldn't find it with the search function. I'll have to try again.

I remember it because I posted in it so just looked in my history
Here it is-
https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/reloading-equipment-question.219458/page-2

Have a look at the vid in post #28

Some good info in there.

Good luck

Edit: If I had my time again I would be buying that RCBS Summit press, but I have a Rock chucker & partner press & happy with them...…………………..for now :)

Mid 70"s Rock Chucker single stage going strong Never any problems ,newest is a 5/12yr old Big Boss Redding it's been great , with two presses less die changes , cheers !

I have a RCBS turret a Redding T7 and a Forster Co-Ax I like the Co-Ax the best but the T7 is very good also. The RCBS served me well for many years and the CS from RCBS has been great when I whore out parts they would send new ones no problem.

Ok so it looks like RCBS rock chucker and Forster COAX is on the list. How bout Frankford arsenal M Press? Anyone have one of those.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.