Pre-'64 Win question

hemiford

Did they ever make one in 300WM ?

The timing seems very close, if they exist I'd think they were pretty rare.

OK, thank you, Edd. I'll bet they are uncommon, less than one year only.
If they are still all-original they would either be quite worn or quite
expensive !

I haven't looked for one in a while. I would expect to pay a couple thousand for a nice one. They only made about 5000 of them.

morning, yes pre. win. 64 was chambered in 300w. friend of mine had one. his had a

problem. the screw that held the frt. swing swievel was contacting the barrel. we

fixed the problem. 5 shots less than .750 with factory ammo.lightbulbgun)

Actually, I own a pre-64 300 WM. It's NEVER been fired. Aside from some dirt on the recoil pad, it looks like it did the day it was purchased. Base/scope was never mounted on it. It was purchased many years ago and I'm the brother of the original owner. As difficult as it will be, I intend to sell it one day.

Actually, I own a pre-64 300 WM. It's NEVER been fired. Aside from some dirt on the recoil pad, it looks like it did the day it was purchased. Base/scope was never mounted on it. It was purchased many years ago and I'm the brother of the original owner. As difficult as it will be, I intend to sell it one day.

When that day comes, I might be a buyer for it.

Nobody:

Holy Guacamole, Batman !

If it would not be inconvenient, would you post a few pictures ?

That's pretty neat.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.