Powder suggestions for 130 absolute hammer in 7mm rem mag.

None of the courier companies serve the area I live in, post office is our only option and they won't ship gunpowder so ordering it in is not an option.
Same here. Most stores "carry what they carry", and will not order for me, even if prepaid.
I order online, ship to my son. When we visit them, I get my components.
Makes for more reasons to visit our son's family. Stay for a day or two, spoil our granddaughter a bit.

I'm using the 143 hammer hunter in my 7mm RM. I tried 4350 but have settled on N560, It was giving me higher velocity and better results......I don't have my data memorized but you might add it to your list to look for. I ended up trying it because it was available at the time.

I run the 143 Hammer Hunter pushed with RL23 and RL26 in my .280AI. Listening to the shooters that shoot the AH's, they generally are using faster powders. You can email Steve at Hammer and he will help guide you with your powder selection. I would be surprised if you couldn't get decent results with the 7828 even tho it's a little slower for the Absolutes. Load development is enjoyable with Hammers. Absolutes may be a tad more. Keep us posted!

Thanks guys, that should give me a pretty good list to look for. Which ones I end up buying may depend on what I find on the shelves when we are out. Probably won't get around to working up a load until towards fall, but will post my results when I do.

I used RL23 with the 131 Hammer Hunters. In a 7RM. H4831 is pretty close to same burn rate but not as fast.

Smokin fast. But some have had better success with faster burning powders with the absolutes.