Powder shortage????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid monetary policy has consequences, to the consumer. Eventually.
Not to mention the fraud involved with gifts and loans.

But hey, everybody gets a trophy, and the face attached to the money printer counts on more votes as a result.

Too many takers, not enough providers in the big picture. So let's take more from the taxpayers and punish them. California is a fantastic example of this, and is a shining star of what net result occurs. I don't think for one moment it's not planned and deliberate.

Leaders can't be that stupid. Dishonest, devious and selfish yes.

Another serious note. When the US "decides" to give ammunition and weapons to other countries in ridiculous amounts it makes prices rise because currently the manufactures can not keep up with demands. Crooked companies? Sounds more like a crooked governments and the people that run them. And guess who got to purchase all that stuff? We did, the tax payer. Gettin screwed from both ends.

And no border.
And inflation/higher interest rates
$$ to countries like Iran
Indoctrination through so called education.
Pay off student loans. That's called create a crisis then act like the savior.
Disarm the police.
Let's fall in line behind people like Soros.
Etc
Etc

This isn't poor judgement and leadership, it is worse.

If the people are disarmed, the process it appears they have planned will certainly go smoother.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more
And no border.
And inflation/higher interest rates
$$ to countries like Iran
Indoctrination through so called education
Disarm the police.
Let's fall in line behind people like Soros.
Etc
Etc

This isn't poor judgement and leadership, it is worse.

If the people are disarmed, the process it appears they have planned will certainly go smoother.
I couldnt agree more. The sad part is that there are seemingly intelligent people that don't even see it, even worse defend it! It's like everyone has lost their minds. I have friends that are smart people, smarter than me for sure and they don't have a clue to what's going on.

They are foolish, stupid or want the same, thinking they may end up on the good side of it.
I know the type.
Im no conspiracy theorist but it's not hard to look at Obama-Biden and realize when this effort began with traction.
The end of a democracy is when people realize they can vote to receive their needs for free.
As if it doesn't cost somebody somewhere unfairly…

I can say that I have to charge more for free range eggs now, the price of my feed has doubled now 😡
If anyone thinks it's bad now you better get ready because it's about to get stupid expensive for everything.
This whole thing has been planned for years, both parties are involved and to blame, they get rich with our money and we pay the price.
When everyone or the majority figure that out maybe things will start turning around, until then everyone should get used to eating the turd sandwich

Everything in this country moves by truck. Fuel prices increase,product goes up. Example, milk is hauled to dairy,processed,hauled to wholesaler,hauled to a retailer. Plus they all take their cut.
Not only fuel, they have hit every corner of our economy, from one end to the other over the past 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.