Powder shortage????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure it's the powder companies "jacking" up the prices. Same with primers, or brass, gasoline, diesel or hell even eggs. This inflation is hitting every nook and cranny of our economy. And guess who we can thank? Let me just show a side by side comparison.
I will agree with all but the gas, we have stock in several companies and they are pushing more now. The prices being inflated are by the companies not any administration. These inflated prices are being taxed by the states and the feds. OPEC is cutting production also that is part of these inflated prices.

The sad part is both parties have done such a good job of convincing their rabid followers to hate the other party that no one will wake up to the fact that it's both sides pulling the same crap. Doesn't matter which side of the aisle the politician is on, they don't have the best interest of the general public in mind when they make decisions. Everyone on here thinks Daddy Trump is going to come back and save them from China Joe, and he'll promise to fix everything, then just continue doing the same thing as all the others have done.
What ever you think, it's **** sure that Joe Biden is worrying about YOU.

What ever you think, it's **** sure that Joe Biden is worrying about YOU.
Oh I am well aware. I'm not supporting Biden in any capacity. I'm simply stating that trump is not the godly panacea that his loyalists seem to think he is. He's just as politically crooked as the rest, just with a different approach to the crookedness.

It's still "Trump's fault" some fools believe.
1713040824164.jpeg

The sad part is both parties have done such a good job of convincing their rabid followers to hate the other party that no one will wake up to the fact that it's both sides pulling the same crap. Doesn't matter which side of the aisle the politician is on, they don't have the best interest of the general public in mind when they make decisions. Everyone on here thinks Daddy Trump is going to come back and save them from China Joe, and he'll promise to fix everything, then just continue doing the same thing as all the others have done.
Absolutely the truth

Well might as well wade in on this conversation. As far as military using all the powder, I live about six miles from ATK here in WV. They make their own powder an all components. They also make fuel and the missile motors there also an hard to tell what else. As far prices in stores,say beef check what the farmer gets and the where you buy final product. The farmer **** shore not getting rich. As far as Trump goes, tell me what you dislike about him. Maybe the fact there weren't no wars,or maybe little rocket man wasn't shooting rockets over Japan. Hell maybe it was you paid way less for gas,food,heating an just about anything else you can think of.Maybe it was he started the wall to curb illegals from crossing and he done it himself without congress.Maybe it was he did more for black folks than any president has done. I could go,but biggest reason he is an ******* owed nobody in DC a thing. If you're honest you could look into the mirror and see another *******, I can turn into one if needed. His tweets hurt little feelings, doesn't really bother me,have no feelings to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.