Powder Alert!

I also believe in the plandemic, but I also believe in the planned shortage of components to enrich themselves without having to produce more products. How long has it been since we've been saying/hearing in a year or two? I think the companies are full filling contracts with big companies/gov't agencies, but they used to do that all the time and we had plenty of components, but now we get a batch of this or that and they're able to keep the prices up high. Less items going out the door, more money coming in, hummmmmm I wonder when that will fix itself?
The market will fix itself when people can't charge their new toys on plastic because the rates are too high or we get other people in power in Washington that don't get the average joe quite so skittish. A lot of people are spooked a good bit too as they were having a hard time the last two deer seasons buying ammo, so you will be seeing a good bit of stocking up by people who shoot a very small amount. The unwinding of this mess could be another year or two. It's a good thing Remington is producing ammo again, as that will help. They were part of the problem to start with, as their capacity loss helped make the market tight to start with.

I check Hodgdon Powder this morning. They had or maybe still have H1000 in 1# size. It about $62.00 per #. Plus shipping and hazmat. The total bill was going to be $175.00 for the 2#'s. I not only said NO, but HELL NO!. That almost $90.00 per lbs. I can see them not wanting to get the business, but that is way out of line. Hell they didn't even smile when trying to stick it to you.

The market will fix itself when people can't charge their new toys on plastic because the rates are too high or we get other people in power in Washington that don't get the average joe quite so skittish. A lot of people are spooked a good bit too as they were having a hard time the last two deer seasons buying ammo, so you will be seeing a good bit of stocking up by people who shoot a very small amount. The unwinding of this mess could be another year or two. It's a good thing Remington is producing ammo again, as that will help. They were part of the problem to start with, as their capacity loss helped make the market tight to start with.
I still say it's planned, it's been going on 2 years now, in 2 more will we be saying the same thing again? Just today I saw a brick of Remington 525 bullets of 22 LR at walmart the price was, $42.32, that's nothing but highway robbery imo. 10 years ago they were $5.00 for a brick and you could buy a truckload of them if you wanted to.

Last edited:
Maybe you forgot about a certain 5 time fake draft dodging gutless coward that imposed a massive tariff on Hodgdon ...just incase you forgot... and it's the reloading components industry that has caused the outrageous price increase... 8% inflation vs $ 200-800% increases in components...not the politicians but the corporate greed that responsible..
I don't care what they say the real inflation rate is, it isn't even close to 8%, it might be 38 or 48% but no way in heck is it 8%. The talking heads are lying again for the Party. Add the inflation and as you said the greed and everyone should be able to see the problem. My post above about a brick of 22 bullets cost $40.00+ dollars should prove that to everyone.

Last edited:
Didn't you know about the pot belly stove in those trucks. 🤣 . You can thank Clinton for that. I hate to purchase 1# powder items. I really drives the price up+ shipping.
We can't blame Clinton, Obama, or Brandon for any of the issues related with powder shortages and firearm restriction.
The BLAME solely lies on the people that voted to put them in power.

We can't blame Clinton, Obama, or Brandon for any of the issues related with powder shortages and firearm restriction.
The BLAME solely lies on the people that voted to put them in power.
1 million percent true. Your neighbor that votes Democrat is not your friend no matter how well y'all get along. His beliefs are destroying the best nation the world has ever seen, I said best, not blameless, so give them a pass for pelosi, schumer, etc...being elected if y'all want but for me, they are the problem 1 million percent.

Believe it or not there are a lot of shooters/hunters on this forum and many others that always vote for the Liberal agenda Soley because they were raised that way. They voted for Clinton, Obama, Bradon and will continue to, because they were taught that. Usually when you start buying a home having children and paying property taxes they start to turn conservative
I was in the new in PA Cabela's Sportsman store that just opened up and there were 20 hunters/reloaders really pitching a fit about no powder, no primers, no ammo,. Man they were complaining. I raised my voice stern and loud and said STOP. They all looked at me and you could hear a pin drop. I then said if any of you voted for Obama you have NO voice to complain about Powder/Primer shortage because you voted for this!
They all shut up mumbling under their breath and walked away.

Believe it or not there are a lot of shooters/hunters on this forum and many others that always vote for the Liberal agenda Soley because they were raised that way. They voted for Clinton, Obama, Bradon and will continue to, because they were taught that. Usually when you start buying a home having children and paying property taxes they start to turn conservative
I was in the new in PA Cabela's Sportsman store that just opened up and there were 20 hunters/reloaders really pitching a fit about no powder, no primers, no ammo,. Man they were complaining. I raised my voice stern and loud and said STOP. They all looked at me and you could hear a pin drop. I then said if any of you voted for Obama you have NO voice to complain about Powder/Primer shortage because you voted for this!
They all shut up mumbling under their breath and walked away.
o'biden is obama's 3rd term, anyone who doesn't believe that has a serious denial issue.