Another Scam Alert

LongestShot

This time the scammers used another approach. They Hijacked Defender Ammunition Company's web page information (a legitimate company) and posted on Face Book that the company was going out of business. Incredible prices, the usual too go to be true. This time they set up to use credit cards. The company is aware of the scam and Face Book refuses to delete the information. They are just collecting credit card information to be fraudulently used. When they offer a Sig Sauer P320 XCompact for $28.99 you know it's a scam.

Last edited:
This time the scammers used another approach. They Hijacked Defender Ammunition Company's web page information (a legitimate company) and posted on Face Book that the company was going out of business. Incredible prices, the usual too go to be true. This time they set up to use credit cards. The company is aware of the scam and Face Book refuses to delete the information. They are just collecting credit card information to be fraudulently used. When they offer a Sig Sauer P320 XCompact for $28.99 you know it's a scam.
We all know what needs to be said about Facebook but we can't express it here

You're referring to the little warrior people who live vicariously through their computer, attacking people hiding behind their screen name, who friends only exist online. My daughter sends me pics of my grandchildren through Facebook, it's the only reason I know.

I have also seen these "going out of business" scams on FB and reported them to FB; they don't do a thing about them but still want to warn you as to my misinformation or quibble about a word or context. It is nice to communicate and share pictures with your family and friends but all the social media sites are in the business of fake news and ideology and not our friends.

I jumped ship on Facebook about ten years ago as someone would post in my name.Cursing and saying things I would never say.I don't curse and swear like the poster did so I contacted facebook.
Facebook did nothing!I deleted my account and will never go back to it.
WYO300RUM is correct as usual,FAKEBOOK!
Don't tempt me. I've already had my wrist slap for dissing youtube. I too ditched facebook 10+ years ago.