Pick a scope for my new 280AI

I have been looking at optics for my 6.5X284 I currently have a leupold on it but it isnt doing the job I am making a change and this is what i have it narrowed down to so far the vortex hd has some neat options Illuminated reticle and first focal plane and a pin that comes out of the side that keeps track of the revolutions of the turret and has a zero stop. The Steiner has a turret with numbers that actually switch as you go around to keep track its pretty slick they also have illuminated retical options. I have looked through all of these outside and I am amazed at the difference from what I currently have!

Vortex Razor Gen II 3-18x50 EBR-2C MOA
STEINER RIFLE SCOPE 5572 3-15X50MM ILLUMINATED MIL-DOT RETICLE FOR SALE AT DEGUNS.NET
Steiner Military & Tactical Rifle Scopes for sale add to cart to for best price! Free Shipping! DE Guns has the latest Steiner products in stock! MFG: 5112 UPC: 000381851123
Steiner Military & Tactical Rifle Scopes for sale add to cart to for best price! Free Shipping! DE Guns has the latest Steiner products in stock! MFG: 5122 UPC: 000381851222

Take a look at Steiner hunting line of optics. I have a steiner military scope and love it. I have looked through the hunting lines glass, and was impressed. Very nice scopes for the money.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts