Which scope would you pick for my new project? Very disappointed by european scopes offerings

Hi guys, I write from Italy. I aleeady posted a couple threads about my new setup but now i think i got to the right decisions. To sum it up, i write from Italy. I currently have a early 2018 made bergara b14 hunter topped with a khales helia 2-10×50i with the standard german IV-like reticle and capped turrets. I love that gun, it's very accurate (0.3-0.7 MOA groups all day with geco 170 grains softpoints or rws dk 165 grains). This setup is very versatile but gives its best for relatively short ranges and low light situations.
I started hunting also in more open areas so i want a new rifle with more range for those places, while i will keep the rifle i already have for less open areas. So, since i really love my old b14 and since i don't like the look of most other rifles with all these fancy curves and fluted stuff, i decided to buy another b14 (still undecided between another hunter and a sporter while i excluded the wilderness series cause of the shorter barrels and fixed muzzlebrakes). Also i am young and in good shape so i prefer the relative heaviness of the b14 to the super low weight many hunters look for today. Plus i already own a b14 and i know that rifle very well so i thought keeping the same system (same trigger and ergonomics) but with another scope and a bipod would be a good idea. The caliber of the new rifle will be .308, again, but i will keep it zeroed for a more aerodynamic bullet like accubonds, eld-x or sst. I choose this caliber for availability, longer barrel life (i train with my hunting rifles constantly), good terminal performance for my max hunting range, mild recoil, no need for muzzlebrake etc. I will hunt mainly roe deer (up to 60 lbs), boars (up to 400 lbs) and fellow deer (up to 250 lbs), very rarely red deer (up to 550/600 lbs). I will keep distances inside 400 meters (450 yards).

That said, back to the topic: which scope would you put on this rig, considering that budget is not a concern?
I have always looked at european scopes but i don't find any offering i like looking at swaro/zeiss/khales/leica/S&B scopes.
The first option could be a FFP, with a Mil reticle for wind holds and a BDC exposed elevation turret. So i would dial for elevation and hold for wind. These brands sell some scopes with these features but they are in the tactical area: heavy, bulky with huge max powers. I would like a 3-12×50i or something like this for hunting. That's weird because this looks like an ideal scope setup to me.
Another option could be a SFP with a simple german IV reticles but, at this point, i would need exposed turrets both for elevation and windage. It seems like european hunting scopes have exposed turrets only for elevation tough. This doesn't make much sense to me since wind is a big variable when shooting past 300 meters or so..

So my questions:
-what do you think of the setup in general?
-which scope would you put on my new rifle?

Thanks guys, greetings from Italy!!
I'd go with a Leupold Vari-X with the CDS option. (Custom Dial System) Yo provide Leupold with the ballistics of your round and they send you a laser engraved elevation turret. For my 6.5 PRC it was scaled from 100 to 850 yards. I used it in S. Africa with great success last summer taking 5 plains game animals from 90 to 350 yards. It was spot on at all distances.

A huge part of being happy on a hunting scope is finding a reticle you like. As you can see from all the feedback there are a lot of great scopes out there. When I was recently deciding on a new scope I started with looking at the available reticles and then filtering from there amongst the manufacturers that were of interest. If size and weight are a considerable factor that will narrow your options pretty quick but to me, a scope that is everything I want that weighs an extra 6 oz over something lesser is irrelevant. I just got a Steiner T6XI. very happy with it in all regards.
I think a standard mil dot reticle maybe with .2 or .5 mils marks eould be perfect

The new Zeiss LRP S3 and S5 are FFP. They are available in Mil. Unless you've already looked at those, I wouldn't dismiss Zeiss until you do!
I have an LRP S3 that I'm going to list in the classifieds. It may be a little heavier than what you're looking for but is stellar in every way, to my eyes and experience. This particular model is as new in the box and has never had a round fired under it.

Tikkas are too lightweight for my taste, the stock is terrible and there are too many plastic parts. A part from this it's a good rifle from a practical point of view. The fact is that tikkas have a very good track record but they are not perfect by any means.
Funny! I thought only I thought that. Great action and good trigger bolted to crap! Result is decent rifle with some upside!
Never heard about US Optics Foundation.. has the company good track record?
Yes, but under different ownership and different manufacturing location. How are they now? That is anybody's guess. Anybody who can, please correct me.

Lot of reccomendations for leupold scopes! And probably for a reason. I have heard the quality optically is not on par with zeiss etc but they are build very solidly and the mechanic is reliable. Is this true in your experience guys?
The reason is their warranty in the US is highly regarded. Their quality is good, but not great. I've seen turrets fail. I've read about turret failure. I've seen what I thought was marginal optics.

I've been tempted to try a Tract Toric. I have some of their more economic(cheaper) scopes and am pretty impressed with them.
I have a Tract Toric 4-20x. It is quite impressive to me. I have not drop tested.

I recently bought a Meopta and am very happy with it. However, I think my next purchase will be a "Tract Toric". I very briefly looked through one and I was impressed with the whole scope. Tract uses Schott HT glass. A lot of scope for the money.
I like mine. Turrets are great. Outside, the optics are amazing. Only checked vs an ATACR. Maybe TT, etc is better, sure….

I have a question: how can the khales be so compact? What are the compromises they had to do?
There is something like depth of field or ….I forget. Can someone please clarify?

so, why not the S&B PMii? I missed that…

Lot of reccomendations for leupold scopes! And probably for a reason. I have heard the quality optically is not on par with zeiss etc but they are build very solidly and the mechanic is reliable. Is this true in your experience guys?
Own several leupold scopes. All are top notch. I've owned swaro. Ziess nightforce, Nikon, Burris, bushnell and more. Leupold isn't the best but their the best for the money spent. Plus lifetime warranty services no matter what. Ever if you're the cause of the problem. That's what sold me on them. Zeiss doesn't offer that, nor most of the other high dollar scopes.

My apologies if I was mistaken,thought Zeiss was the company that wanted no dead animals or trophy pictures with Zeiss products ,also thought no pictures with kids and guns.May have gotten my companies confused if so my mistake.

My apologies if I was mistaken,thought Zeiss was the company that wanted no dead animals or trophy pictures with Zeiss products ,also thought no pictures with kids and guns.May have gotten my companies confused if so my mistake.
They do have more of a "woke" mode for some European markets. They're like everybody else, though- pictures should be tasteful. They're a big sponsor of the PRS circuit here in the US. They also sponsored "Break the Barriers" this year, which is Veteran based. B-T-B just had their big 3-D archery event in California last weekend. Zeiss was a part of that, as well.