Which scopes to pick

zkodiak

I was looking at the kahles 4x18 then a premier lt 4 x 15 or the march 2.5x 25 hunter I like the march but the warranty sucks if it does ever brake for that much coin and there is alway a chance it could have a issue later then the five year covers. So would like to hear your thoughts.

3 fairly different scopes. The kahles 4x18 is nice but is a bit short in elevation,the premier is FFP which is not my prefence for a straight out hunting scope but looks very nice .The March 5 year warranty is because thats all japanese law will allow for a company of that size.March are top end scopes and I for one dont believe Deon optics will send you packing if you have a problem after the 5 years has ticked by.
If you want an iluminated reticle and FFP isnt an issue for you then the premier 3x15 light tac or hunter would be my first pick as march iluminated reticles are costly.Non iluminated then March leaps into the lead.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.