Which scope would you pick for my new project? Very disappointed by european scopes offerings

Hi guys, I write from Italy. I aleeady posted a couple threads about my new setup but now i think i got to the right decisions. To sum it up, i write from Italy. I currently have a early 2018 made bergara b14 hunter topped with a khales helia 2-10×50i with the standard german IV-like reticle and capped turrets. I love that gun, it's very accurate (0.3-0.7 MOA groups all day with geco 170 grains softpoints or rws dk 165 grains). This setup is very versatile but gives its best for relatively short ranges and low light situations.
I started hunting also in more open areas so i want a new rifle with more range for those places, while i will keep the rifle i already have for less open areas. So, since i really love my old b14 and since i don't like the look of most other rifles with all these fancy curves and fluted stuff, i decided to buy another b14 (still undecided between another hunter and a sporter while i excluded the wilderness series cause of the shorter barrels and fixed muzzlebrakes). Also i am young and in good shape so i prefer the relative heaviness of the b14 to the super low weight many hunters look for today. Plus i already own a b14 and i know that rifle very well so i thought keeping the same system (same trigger and ergonomics) but with another scope and a bipod would be a good idea. The caliber of the new rifle will be .308, again, but i will keep it zeroed for a more aerodynamic bullet like accubonds, eld-x or sst. I choose this caliber for availability, longer barrel life (i train with my hunting rifles constantly), good terminal performance for my max hunting range, mild recoil, no need for muzzlebrake etc. I will hunt mainly roe deer (up to 60 lbs), boars (up to 400 lbs) and fellow deer (up to 250 lbs), very rarely red deer (up to 550/600 lbs). I will keep distances inside 400 meters (450 yards).

That said, back to the topic: which scope would you put on this rig, considering that budget is not a concern?
I have always looked at european scopes but i don't find any offering i like looking at swaro/zeiss/khales/leica/S&B scopes.
The first option could be a FFP, with a Mil reticle for wind holds and a BDC exposed elevation turret. So i would dial for elevation and hold for wind. These brands sell some scopes with these features but they are in the tactical area: heavy, bulky with huge max powers. I would like a 3-12×50i or something like this for hunting. That's weird because this looks like an ideal scope setup to me.
Another option could be a SFP with a simple german IV reticles but, at this point, i would need exposed turrets both for elevation and windage. It seems like european hunting scopes have exposed turrets only for elevation tough. This doesn't make much sense to me since wind is a big variable when shooting past 300 meters or so..

So my questions:
-what do you think of the setup in general?
-which scope would you put on my new rifle?

Thanks guys, greetings from Italy!!
If weight a few extra oz is scope weight isn't a big deal I highly recommend a NightForce NX8 2.5-20x50F1 or the 4-32x50F1. If wanting light weight your best option will be the Vortex LHT (zoom is stiff, so recommend an MK Machining throw lever).

I just bought a zeiss s3. Always been impressed with the glass. Just came out with ffp in the s3 and s5. Haven't mounted it yet. After looking at the reviews got the s3. The s5 is about 1000.00 more just no one had one to look at. Anyway looking at the reviews the ZCO scope had better reviews Haven't seen anyone comment on them. Any ZCO onwers and what are your comments they are costly but of cost doesn't matter might look at them.
ZCO was beyond my budget but for Simone, if it's an option the ZC420 has some nice Mil reticle options and is second to none in quality.

If you're keeping all shots within 400 meters, a 100 meter fixed parallax is no issue. If you want to shoot longer you can always send it to S&B and have them set parallax at 200 or 250 meters and you'd be set.
Thanks man. What problems could i have shooting 500 or 600 meters with a fixed parallax? I admit my total ignorante on this

Budget minded you cannot beat the Leupold VX series. I have amassed quite the collection of them and never disappointed. Had issues with one of them and Leupold stood right behind it until it was solved. The glass and quality is comparable to my nightforce optics. TT, S&B, March and ZCO are all scary clear and super nice optics. If you have the money and a chance to look through them I would. I just picked up a VX-6 4-24 for my next hunting rig and really like it. They've come along way even though they were awesome. A used ATACR or NX8 cannot be ruled out either! Good luck and hope you find the one!

I'm curious as to why you say that Nightforce is the best. What are you looking for in a scope that gives it the edge. I have sat behind several different models of a Nightforce and I will keep my Swarovski X5i. It has been flawless with tracking and the glass is sharper edge to edge over the NF. I know that the NF is legendary for its tracking so is this what you are referring to. With all of this being said for the money I think that the Meopta may be the best deal for a quality scope.

My opinion is the crispness of the fine reticles on a Nightforce are superior to anything I've looked at. Leupold/Swarovski may make something better but if so I haven't had the chance to do a side x side comparison with a Nightforce.

My opinion is the crispness of the fine reticles on a Nightforce are superior to anything I've looked at. Leupold/Swarovski may make something better but if so I haven't had the chance to do a side x side comparison with a Nightforce.
I have an ATACR on one of my rifles now. Their NX line is pretty nice stuff too. Side by side with my Nightforce against the Leupold VX6 the glass (to me) is comparable. Both are super clear and easy to focus in. The NF has the MIL-R reticle while the VX-6 has the TMR. The NF reticle is definitely more defined but I don't loose the TMR in most situations. I actually prefer the TMR reticle as it gives me a better view. I rarely loose it when I am focused on placing a shot. Heavy mirage, the NF will win hands down.