Peterson Brass, would you cull any?

TX mountain hunter

I just bought 100 Peterson brass in a 284 Winchester. I weighed them all and was pleasantly surprised. The heaviest was 210.1 and lightest was 208.2. 90% fell within 208.6 to 209.6. Any thoughts on culling any or is this range tight enough. This is a hunting weight rifle I'm hoping to get in the 1/4 to 1/2 MOA range.

I just bought 100 Peterson brass in a 284 Winchester. I weighed them all and was pleasantly surprised. The heaviest was 210.1 and lightest was 208.2. 90% fell within 208.6 to 209.6. Any thoughts on culling any or is this range tight enough. This is a hunting weight rifle I'm hoping to get in the 1/4 to 1/2 MOA range.
Fire form and trim should work great weight will not tell you everything volume is were its at after fire formed and trimmed check volume on the heaviest and lightest vs one in the middle I bet you will be surprised how close they all are

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.