P223 vs m223

MNCoyote

Which scope is better for the price? I don't want to spend a lot and am looking very hard at a p223 4-12x40. I like the price point but is it a nice scope? The other scope is one of the higher magnification or the irt range finding ones. I will be using it coyote hunting. Thanks.

Nikon's M-Series (MONARCH glass) is defintely better then the P-Series (PROSTAFF) series of glass. That being said I use both scope's on different rifles just because of the added expense associated with the M-Series . Can you tell the difference,absolutely. Will you not be able to shoot accurately to 500 yards using the P-223 4-12 BDC, no. It is very clear,bright and easy to use.
One additional option and this PROMO expires tomorrow, 12/31/14. Nikon has reduced the
M-223 3-12 BDC 600 scope $160. Biggest price reduction I have ever seen on a M-223 scope. This puts it under $300 which is a heck of a deal. Check some of the LRH sponsors and see if any of them are participating in this PROMO.

M-223 3-12x42SF BDC 600 from Nikon

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts