Opinions on chronograph's

Saw the Garmin at 2 day PRS match this weekend. It is awesome. If you do not want to pay $600ish for Garmin - pick up a used Magnetospeed or Labradar.

I like my Labradar, but in the early days I was having problems with it not being triggered. I decided to buy an external trigger to solve this problem, and now I have just the opposite problem: it triggers when I don't want it to, like when I cycle the bolt, Always some **** thing with the Labradar. I'll check out the new Garmin Xero. Just what I need: something else to spend money on.

I had a Sporter and served me well until I needed to chrono suppressed. I then moved to the magnetospeed with more options.

Yeah if the OP needed suppressed then the V3 would be better but you can use the Sporter suppressed if you use an Arca mount unit for mounting it like the Wiser Precision unit.

Garmin is supposedly dropping a radar unit for 600 this month. Initial reports are great. You will probably be able to snag magnetos and labradars for good prices when they release.

I know I plan to sell my magneto for one
Garmin's customer support is in India and a nightmare to deal with....just a word of caution here!

I started with a Caldwell, went to a magentospeed V3, then got the labradar. The labradar blows the other ones away. The magenetospeed was a pain in the butt to transfer around firearms at the range and for guns that didnt have a mount. The labradar has a learning curve, but I no longer have any issues with it with any of my suppressed firearms or anything else for that matter.