Noslers new accubond

Sheephuntr

Live in a small town south of Boise Idaho called M
i was just wondering if anyone has done any testing with Nosler's new .277 accubonds. I seen on there site today they have a new 150 gr. I was going to use the 140 in my 270wsm. Would the 150 have a B.C. high enough for me to consider it over the 140??? What's everyone's thoughts?

Just looks like a standard accubond but in 150 rather than the 130 and 140 they have had for years
Screenshot_20190128-165834_DuckDuckGo.jpg

These were announced about a year ago, still none on the shelf that I have seen.
I'm still waiting to get my hands on more 142gr ABLR's for my 6.5x47 and 264WM.

It's been a long, long wait so far.

Cheers.

I've wanted this bullet for years, glad they are making the reg accubong in 150. Should be about perfect for the 270 WSM

Nosler online has a sale going, 20% off, code is: TWENTY but that new AB bullet doesn't seem to be available yet. They have some other new offerings as well.

I spent all weekend loading and shooting the ABLR 150grs no go in my xbolt best group 1.25" back to the Bergers!

I waited almost 2 years on nosler's wait list to get some 260 grain accubonds for my 375 ruger. They weren't available anywhere, and nobody had any they were willing to part with, so yeah, it could be a long wait for ya.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.