New Wisconsin Long Range Shooting Facility

Dear Wisconsin Shooters,
I am thinking about opening a new range that would reach out to 1.5 miles. I am deeply disappointed that we Wisconsin residents have only one place to shoot long range. Further more this range would be open to the public, no $300 member fee or waiting list required, and would include a 50 yard range, a 100 yard range and a pistol range. This range would be located somewhere near Freedom, WI, for those of you who are unfamiliar, right in between Appleton and Green Bay.
Now I am aware there is not much need for this type of facility as the hunting community usually does not take shots this long. However, I feel like there are many people who would attend classes and would like to learn how to shoot at greater distances if they knew how and had the place to practice.
In addition I would open a shop for you to buy primers, brass, powder, bipod and all the necessary equipment. We would also have our own competitions for whoever would like to participate with quality prizes given to the winner.
However good this may sound to you, I am not going to open if there is little response. I am not in the business of throwing money down the toilet. So if you live in Wisconsin, or in surrounding states and would be willing to travel, please leave a comment yes or no, why or why not, if if you have any good ideas please let me know. Thank you for your most valuable time and consideration.
Would

Dear Wisconsin Shooters,
I am thinking about opening a new range that would reach out to 1.5 miles. I am deeply disappointed that we Wisconsin residents have only one place to shoot long range. Further more this range would be open to the public, no $300 member fee or waiting list required, and would include a 50 yard range, a 100 yard range and a pistol range. This range would be located somewhere near Freedom, WI, for those of you who are unfamiliar, right in between Appleton and Green Bay.
Now I am aware there is not much need for this type of facility as the hunting community usually does not take shots this long. However, I feel like there are many people who would attend classes and would like to learn how to shoot at greater distances if they knew how and had the place to practice.
In addition I would open a shop for you to buy primers, brass, powder, bipod and all the necessary equipment. We would also have our own competitions for whoever would like to participate with quality prizes given to the winner.
However good this may sound to you, I am not going to open if there is little response. I am not in the business of throwing money down the toilet. So if you live in Wisconsin, or in surrounding states and would be willing to travel, please leave a comment yes or no, why or why not, if if you have any good ideas please let me know. Thank you for your most valuable time and consideration.
Any thoughts of outside investors? I'm always interested in good ideas.
Mike

Yep.. I don't really see this happening anytime soon though. Last one that was attempted to get opened out by spring green was flooded with the liberals and shot down. Pun intended. That one would've been about a mile.