New "to me" made in Montana monolithic bullets ...

I applaud every company that brings a new product to the market! I applaud all you guys that try them out and share your experiences. Very often we learn from the experiences of others. My only comment is, if one member starts a thread on product "X", lets keep comments on that product. If another member wants to talk about product "Y", please start a new thread!
I am looking Forward to hearing about your experiences and seeing the results!
Rock on....or in this case........SEND IT!

I applaud every company that brings a new product to the market! I applaud all you guys that try them out and share your experiences. Very often we learn from the experiences of others. My only comment is, if one member starts a thread on product "X", lets keep comments on that product. If another member wants to talk about product "Y", please start a new thread!
I am looking Forward to hearing about your experiences and seeing the results!
Rock on....or in this case........SEND IT!
Amen, Brother.

Might be interesting if you have some sort of bonding agent to ensure they don't separate.

Mind you I'm not an engineer the cavity in these just makes me concerned for down range stability.
If you want the cavity filled, why not buy a bullet that comes that way? It will change the physics both internal and external ballistics

Last edited:
It's what got me interested; thinking outside the box.
One thing for sure, it generates a lot of discussion. I just need someone with the math skills and technology to experiment with these and show us some good data on why they are either an improvement for LR shooting, a negative, or just a nifty gimmick that will allow us to shove a few more grains into a case.

One thing for sure, it generates a lot of discussion. I just need someone with the math skills and technology to experiment with these and show us some good data on why they are either an improvement for LR shooting, a negative, or just a nifty gimmick that will allow us to shove a few more grains into a case.
I had a boss, real good engineer, one of the things she taught me, "I don't have to perform the experiment to learn from it", I can just learned from others....I applies most of the times

I had a boss, real good engineer, one of the things she taught me, "I don't have to perform the experiment to learn from it", I can just learned from others....I applies most of the times
Absolutely and I freely admit my limitations. I used to compete in interscholastic slide rule math and the tech and math have completely outrun me. If I'd stayed in it for the last forty years I'd probably still be on top of things but I had a life to live that didn't include it.

I've got yer hammer... .

1643150770581.png