New "to me" made in Montana monolithic bullets ...

Don't sweat it Ed. Let me know how that 168gr turns out. It could fit the bill for areas where I could be close in or out to 700 yards, maybe more. A lot of areas like that for elk out here in Eastern Oregon. One benefit for a bullet that does it all is you know how it performs in the wind and at distance. We have a ton of varying conditions out here in the PAC NW.
Thanks, Brother!

Empty now, feel free to send me a full replacement bottle

Attachments

• IMG_1090.jpg
    IMG_1090.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 36
It's not negativity. It's the uncanny ability I have to see the truth in matters. Probably because I spent many years in the fact finding, investigate, and business intelligence industry. Could also blame it on my critical thinking abilities and experience in marketing and propaganda. I'm not gonna be fed a spoonful of crap and smile with crap in my teeth.
I have to agree a lot of it sounds like craps. But as stated in a gas gun. Example when trying to push the 99 or 97gr hammers I was never able to get to pressure with xbr because lack of room but that powder is the top of the heap for burn rate and accuracy in the Grendel so it may actually have that benefit in that and maybe the 300blk.

I have to agree a lot of it sounds like craps. But as stated in a gas gun. Example when trying to push the 99 or 97gr hammers I was never able to get to pressure with xbr because lack of room but that powder is the top of the heap for burn rate and accuracy in the Grendel so it may actually have that benefit in that and maybe the 300blk.
Have you "actually" tried the CBB bullet?

I have been reading stuff on this forum for years before joining and I have to admit, as soon as the negative Nancy's jumped in this was my first thought. Lol. If Hammer came out with a cavity back they would be the first in line to buy them 🤣
I indeed would do that. But mainly because of it didn't work they would not have sold them.
I can n fact have shared the story of Steve turning down my attempted order of 300 400+ Gr .375 bullets because they had some long range stability issues. Honesty like that is rare with these companies now. Just look at all the inflated bc numbers.
This company may be the same and if so I'm sure they will sell.
I always like someone trying new ideas some work some don't. But glad people try.
I've tried many new bullets over the years and I'll be honest if I find one I deem better than hammers I will indeed go that route much like hammers replaced cutting edge for me.

Have you "actually" tried the CBB bullet?
No I have not. And I'm not claiming anything but it hard to believe that it would do much of any good except in the examples I gave which seems to be his goal maybe re room for powder in a gas gun which is a huge plus.
But for a case that I don't need the extra room I can't see taking out more weight when every other mono is trying to add as much weight as they can.
I may be wrong and will gladly admit it if the bullets tune out to be what they claim. Just as I have in the past for other bullets. I'm just looking at it skeptically is all.
Not trying to throw shade as the kids say.

As with anything else, no one product will ever satisfy all, but it is always nice to have choices/alternatives.
Yep, anytime I feel like bitching about a shortage of something I have to remind myself we have a greater variety of guns, ammo, and all components combined the rest of the world can only dream of.

No I have not. And I'm not claiming anything but it hard to believe that it would do much of any good except in the examples I gave which seems to be his goal maybe re room for powder in a gas gun which is a huge plus.
But for a case that I don't need the extra room I can't see taking out more weight when every other mono is trying to add as much weight as they can.
I may be wrong and will gladly admit it if the bullets tune out to be what they claim. Just as I have in the past for other bullets. I'm just looking at it skeptically is all.
Not trying to throw shade as the kids say.
In artillery they can act as a primary gas seal to give better consistency in velocity but I'm scratching my head on their use here