Nesika Bay 300 Varminter

With me being a certified and licensed treehugger, I am so relieved that the prairie dogs will not become extinct in the next week from the massive slaughter that would have ensued from such a highly accurate and deadly rifle.

Reminds me of the 6BR that Clay Spencer built for him-Never fired and no animals killed.

WOW!!!

Like to hear the logic behind this decision, course its happened before, I know personally, at least he took possession of the rifle and paid Richard.

Come on Wildcat, whats the deal? Didn't perform as expected?

Maybe BountyHunter will buy it. :D

It's a mystery, but the classified add neglects to mention +4000 fps capability. A true single shot rifle. One shot and you need a new rifle. :eek:

Wow he muist be intrested in another direction now ro he has some sort of buisness he has to take care of , I noticed he hasen't been around lately.

Here is a link to the ad on richards site just in case you guys have forgotten the specs
Richard's Custom Rifles

I wish I could say I am surprised to see that ad but I totally expected it. HOW MANY TIMES DID I SAY THIS RIFLE WAS A FAIRY TALE AND IT WOULD NEVER BE OWNED, SHOT, OR IN HIS POSSESSION!??!

I feel sorry for the poor guy. He belongs in a straight jacket at Shady Acres. Maybe that is the problem......he can't pass a background check or something. That would explain why all the guns he's ever thought about never get transferred from the 'smith to him. I don't know, just a hunch.

BTW, for those of you who missed it, he told us he was done here and wouldn't be back.

"Done and won't be back" , man that sucks and you guys should be ashamed of your selves for picking on him.:D

Anyway what was the straw that broke the camels back , another new project that he was getting ragged about?

I have to say that the guy had good taste in his gun parts , seems like hes had around 20 grand worth.

I have a good taste in gun parts too, but I keep from ordering more than I can handle.

AKA I stick to hillbilly gunsmithing projects like an H&R 45-120 for $300+reamer.

This is exactly what a lot of us knew from that begining, a lot of hype and hot air over and over and over (20 threads)

Here's the add for all to see. This is TFF

Checklist Status

Modify This Ad
Delete This Ad
Alert Admin

Page Views: 450

Expires On: 07/13/2008
Ad Information

Category: Centerfire Rifles

Ad Number: 6891

Date Posted: 06/13/2008

Price: $3850.00

Text of Ad

PICTURE and EXTRAS can be seen at Richards Custom Rifles WEB SITE. Brand New and never fired. Received 06/02/2008. Built by Richard Franklin of Richard's Custom Rifles. Here are the specs; Match 300 WSM .337 tight neck Chamber, Nesika K, 1.470 Action, Bartlein 1.250x30", 1-15 twist Barrel for shooting 110 and 125grn bullets, Richards #8 Stock, Jewel Trigger, Nesika 20MOA Rail, Vias Muzzle Brake, weighs 22 pounds. The rifle comes with a ton of extras see Richards For Sale add on his web site, it lists all the extras. All you would need is a scope. I will accept offers. Please, e-mail me at [email protected]
Seller Information

Name: jake hogue

Street Address:

City: Bakersfield

State/Province: California

Zip/Postal Code: 93312

Telephone Number:

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Web Site URL:

View Firearms ads posted by this user
View All ads posted by this user

Man I wouldn't take that rifle if he paid me $3850

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.