Nesika Bay 300 Varminter

Talk about full circle. A wildcat ride on the dark side. Unbelievable is right.

I don't see where the add mentions the bolt being welded to the receiver... that would be a good thing.

Maybe it wouldn't cook'em at 4000fps. Anyhow, if it won't drive the 125s at 4100 day in and day out, it's a chump - not a varminter - and I don't want it. :D :D

And why does this really surprise anyone???:rolleyes:

The logic for this sale makes about as much sense as a lot of the other things he's said and done, or didn't say and didn't do.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You gotta give him some credit, this full circle trip has provided a fair amount of entertainment. It's hard to imagine there could be more to come, yet somehow I doubt that it's all over - even now. Like the Eveready bunny, he keeps going and going and ...

I truely hope that this is not true for the little girls sake as that would be a very sad thing to go through and hard on the entire family.

The problem is that the trust that we generally freely give here on LRH has been tarnished concerning Wildcat. He put on such a sob story last year about how he lost his job and had to sell all of his rifles because he would not have enough money to survive if he did not so he sold off everything he had pretty much in custom rifles and also stuck it to some with projects he had in the works. That by the way is not rumor, its fact, believe me I know all to well!!!

Then just weeks after the sky fell on Wildcat, he was ordering a load of new rifles which was when this entire topic started in the first place.

How do you go from selling off everything you own one week because that is the only way you will be able to survive to ordering rifles the next couple weeks that are nearly $4K in value. Smells to me.

Simply put, if his little girl is sick, all of us certainly will be wishing nothing but the very best to his little girl and his family. The problem how is that its just so hard to know what is fact or story anymore which is a sad thing for sure, especially if this illness with his little girl is true. I have a little girl and it would kill me if something like this happened so to that end, I do hope he is just making up stories again, for her sake. Still, I can not imagine a dad making up a story about his little girl being sick like this.......

In the end, you just have to put your cheek out there again and say we hope for the best for his little girl and his family and hope we do not get slapped again!!!

I truely hope that this is not true for the little girls sake as that would be a very sad thing to go through and hard on the entire family.

The problem is that the trust that we generally freely give here on LRH has been tarnished concerning Wildcat. He put on such a sob story last year about how he lost his job and had to sell all of his rifles because he would not have enough money to survive if he did not so he sold off everything he had pretty much in custom rifles and also stuck it to some with projects he had in the works. That by the way is not rumor, its fact, believe me I know all to well!!!

Then just weeks after the sky fell on Wildcat, he was ordering a load of new rifles which was when this entire topic started in the first place.

How do you go from selling off everything you own one week because that is the only way you will be able to survive to ordering rifles the next couple weeks that are nearly $4K in value. Smells to me.

Simply put, if his little girl is sick, all of us certainly will be wishing nothing but the very best to his little girl and his family. The problem how is that its just so hard to know what is fact or story anymore which is a sad thing for sure, especially if this illness with his little girl is true. I have a little girl and it would kill me if something like this happened so to that end, I do hope he is just making up stories again, for her sake. Still, I can not imagine a dad making up a story about his little girl being sick like this.......

In the end, you just have to put your cheek out there again and say we hope for the best for his little girl and his family and hope we do not get slapped again!!!

+1, Well said Kirby

I know what it's like to have a seriously sick child. I have a 12 year old grand daughter that has had 3 open heart surgeries, multiple stints and angioplasties, just returned from one and they are scheduling another open heart surgery for this summer.

All difference aside, if his daughter is sick then she's in our prayers. A sick child is just about the worst thing that can happen to anyone. Hope she makes it through o.k.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.