Need help picking a mount setup.

Huntet87

I have a left handed Savage 110 LA. I wanted to get a DNZ Game Reaper but for the Leopold VX-3i 4.5-14 3mm that I just decided on and when I went to order the mount I found that they don't offer my rifle in 30mm, only 1in.

So does anyone know of anything comparable to the Game Reaper or can I get some suggestions for a one piece, or even a mount and ring combo that will perform well?

Thanks in advance.

Burris signature rings. The ones with the inserts. I like them. You can give the scope some moa even on a flat base. Or as well as a moa base. They don't mark the scope and don't need lapping.

Thanks guys, not the first time I've heard these ring's spoken of highly. Unfortunately they do not make them I 30mm low, which is what I need.

I have a left handed Savage 110 LA. I wanted to get a DNZ Game Reaper but for the Leopold VX-3i 4.5-14 3mm that I just decided on and when I went to order the mount I found that they don't offer my rifle in 30mm, only 1in.

So does anyone know of anything comparable to the Game Reaper or can I get some suggestions for a one piece, or even a mount and ring combo that will perform well?

Thanks in advance.

+1 on what blacknzr1's recommendation. Not a a fan of DNZ.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.