Need Help Picking A Spotting Scope!

Sully2,
Now your comment was probably the greatest bunch of help anyone could possibly lend to the initiater of this thread. Like me, I'll bet he can't thank you enough for you insight and wisdom on this subject. It's so refreshing to hear from someone with such astute wisdom and knowledge. Oh, by the way, and I guess I should have really spelled everything out just in case someone with the thorough knowledge and wisdom like you have were to enter this thread, The $3700 he spent included a camera adapter and some other stuff but I didn't think it was of that much of an informational thing that would lend itself to my answer. I was just trying to give the gentleman an option idea. In addition, I wasn't with my buddy when he purchased his Swarofski and I didn't say he didn't love it.

Sully2,
Now your comment was probably the greatest bunch of help anyone could possibly lend to the initiater of this thread. Like me, I'll bet he can't thank you enough for you insight and wisdom on this subject. It's so refreshing to hear from someone with such astute wisdom and knowledge. Oh, by the way, and I guess I should have really spelled everything out just in case someone with the thorough knowledge and wisdom like you have were to enter this thread, The $3700 he spent included a camera adapter and some other stuff but I didn't think it was of that much of an informational thing that would lend itself to my answer. I was just trying to give the gentleman an option idea. In addition, I wasn't with my buddy when he purchased his Swarofski and I didn't say he didn't love it.

Im glad you appreciated the help....because it sure looked as if you needed it!

As far as posting half or less of the information one needed to make a proper reply..its like me saying that I payed $62,000 for 4 tires and rims the other day...oh yeah..I forgot there was a new Corvette attached to them!!

I'll make sure I send my CPA out to audit everything down to the last penney in case you ever want to jump in on a thread I have answered. And the comment about the Corvette and tires has been aqround forever but in this case it,e more like he bought the Vette but I forgot to mention the spare tire in the trunk.
Enough of this crap, however, I still like what I bought and I'd bet a dollar to a donut you don't own a Swarofski. Didn't you make a statement that you didn't like the price of Leupold rifle scopes because of their high price?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.