Need a new Rangefinder

Blacktail

Well my trusty Leica 1200 grew legs and is gone. Need to replace and looking at maybe the 2400 crf or 2000-b. I though about breaking down for a g7 but dont really want a dedciated rifle only rangefinder as fond of the stick and string as well. I know some like the kilo but not sure as so new

I have a 2000-B I would sell for 500.00 Shipped to the lower 48. Lightly used. I do not have a case for it though.

No disrespect but can getnit new for under 500 range soend the extra few bucks on the 2400. Thanks though

No disrespect taken. I can not find the 2000B new under 599.00 I can find the 2400 for 499.00 though.

Can you post a link to the under 500.00 Leica 2000-B?

Man no kidding I got alll mixed up imagine 2000 more with the other atmosphere options? With that said u happy with it?

I like it fine. Just do not have a need for three range finders. Max distance is about 2018 yards. Or thats all I could get out of it on reflective targets. Deer from 800 to a little over a 1000 depending on conditions. and in bad conditions 800 might be tough to get.

Main thing is I got a different one so I could go farther for target shooting.

Ah gotcha thx I was looking at a G7 but too big just be a rifle rangefinder and I like my bow too

I wouldn't worry about the kilo, they work great and have good warranty. I can hit 3000 with my 2400 ab and have no problem ranging animals at 2400 ( as long as I can find a way to hold still)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.