Need a little help from you guys on what this is called

6.5x300 WBY

A friend of mine recently purchased an Anschutz GRS 22lr and wants to add an ARCA Rail to the bottom.
Picture. What adapter or arca can be attached. Don't k own what that is even called.

Thanks

Attachments

• output_image1683162897324.jpg
    output_image1683162897324.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 242
I'd imagine that you would have to take it off with the equipment that lance posted above or if you have strong hands, a screw driver will work haha. I don't think there is anything that you can add onto that. The sling attachment goes in that round slot and slides up and down and you just tighten it onto that rail by hand.

You would have to modify the stock to accept a rail of your liking.

Personally I'd just switch to an ARCA plate and be done with it. There are some very nice plates out there for sale.

However, if you google anshutz adapter to arca.........

I installed a t-slot rail in a project rifle's stock specifically so that I could put on a bag rider, and then remove it to put on a pictinney rail section to use a field bipod, or replace it with an ARCA adapter should I ever buy a tripod. Leaves the forearm smooth for when I want to shoot the rifle off-hand.

Saw one in a local GS not long ago that had a long aluminum slotted rail running the length of the forearm. Whatever attached to it fitted into that rail. Wish I could be more helpful. But I know they exist. Look on anschutz web site.