Name this cartridge

Looks like a 338 um case hit with 300 die
Close
I say that because the 338um is shorter than the 300 so the 338 does fit into the FL 300 die and just hits the neck bout that much.
Not a bad guess. Its a 375 Ruger case, in a 300 RUM sizer. Thats all that contacted the next portion of the die.
be nice to know if real or just someone messing around
I was just playing around. 375 Ruger in a 300 RUM die

Here you go one for you and of course, the others, have fun guys ??? the bullet is 90gr and .224 This is an easy one the next one will be really hard.
This one is a 7.62x39mm with a 90gr from NWCp a flat base bullet and a Sabot

Here's you go the next one...little harder. I will tell you that the center is a .50 BMG with a 750gr LR bullet. Name the ones to the left and right, which also have 750gr LR bullets in them. I'll save the really hard for last.
The top cartridge is an .50 M48A1 spotter round also known by many as a "BAT" round used on the M40 105mm/106mm Recoiless rifle... reloaded for a custom bolt rifle, a very lightweight suppressed subsonic application project per an Army request... experimental.

The center cartridge is a plain old... .50 MG with sold 750gr

The bottom is a McMillan that was an experimental for the Navy back in the day, based on the PPC concept using a 20mm case and .50 caliber bullet, this one also has a 750gr bullet.

Try this one, because I'm not even sure what it is'..., or what it was really used for... I found it in an operational area that The Unit was playing in many years ago, those guys usually clean their AO's up pretty good. I've had a few folks take a stab at it but in the end, there's still enough room for speculation, bottom line... no one has ever given me a model number which it could be referred by, and ID. Well, give it a shot.

Attachments

• Ammo 11.jpg
    Ammo 11.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • Ammo 22.jpg
    Ammo 22.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • Ammo 44.jpg
    Ammo 44.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • Ammo 55.jpg
    Ammo 55.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.