My 270/308 27-08.

I'm waiting on a update buddy. 😉
Still testing powders, primers and different weight bullets.
I'm very impressed with the smaller bullets, Nosler 110 Accubond, Barnes 95 TTSX, Apex 103 Afterburner, Hammer Hunter 100gr. Got all but the 110 over 3400fps. 130gr. Class Barnes 129LRX, Nosler 130 BT & Accubond, Apex 133 Afterburner, all of them over 3000fps and a couple close to 3100. Thanks for inquiring I will get back with more details. 👍

Howdy
This gun is a hell of a lot of Fun.
Just about everything I try worked, some better than others. The loads I have settled on, I made up to 20 to try at 300yds. Given the time.
Apex 133 Afterburner, settled on 3000fps using RL- 17, got them a little over 3050.
Next Barnes 95gr Ttsx, settled on 3300fps, had them over 3400, using IMR8202XBR.
Then I asked on this forum if anyone has 100 or 110 Accubond they would sale.
Quintus replied that he has 110 and he going to give them to me. WOW WHAT A GREAT GUY, THANKS AGAIN QUINTUS.
Settled on 3000fps got them up over 3200fps, using N-550.
I'm taking my wife to Florida leaving on Saturday the 10th.
We will be visiting some Snowbird friends,
On the way we will be stopping to see Joe Singleton, he bought the Annealeez and CHARGEMASTER I had for sale on this forum. That will be nice to meet another member from this site.
Thanks to Everyone. 👍🙏

Howdy
Just about everything I try worked, some better than others. The loads I have settled on, I made up to 20 to try at 300yds. Given the time.
Apex 133 Afterburner, settled on 3000fps using RL- 17, got them a little over 3050.
Next Barnes 95gr Ttsx, settled on 3300fps, had them over 3400, using IMR8202XBR.
Quintus replied that he has 110 and he going to give them to me. WOW WHAT A GREAT GUY, THANKS AGAIN QUINTUS.
On the way we will be stopping to see Joe Singleton, he bought the Annealeez and CHARGEMASTER I had for sale on this forum. That will be nice to meet another member from this site.
Thanks to Everyone. 👍🙏
I like the 133 afterburner a lot to. I also load the 152gr DRT and the 140gr Badlands in my 277 fury. I'm in the same ballpark velocity wise, but 6 inches less barrel.

A powder to look at if temperature sensitivity doesn't matter where you are is lever evolution. It's faster than RL17 in 308 sized cases.

Howdy
Thanks to Everyone. 👍🙏
Tell Joe Bill said hi!! he is a great guy and a friend!

For the life of me, I've never figured out why the nobody didn't, meaning the gun or ammo companies , create a round on this platform. They seemingly just skipped right over it. They also skipped over .257.
I think you're going to have a blast, pun intended with it, and great accuracy to boot.
Kudos!
They did. It's called the 277 fury.

American Reloading has the civilian and military brass. it is primed pulldown brass from sig.
That brass they have is the bimetal.
Is that a steel head and then brass.
Ever have head separation where the 2 come together. I have never read the details on it. Still Learning. 👍
I'm impressed with the 27-08 so the Fury should be Very Impressive.
I'm right with a 270Win , with a 308 case.🤔

That brass they have is the bimetal.
Is that a steel head and then brass.
Ever have head separation where the 2 come together. I have never read the details on it. Still Learning. 👍
I'm impressed with the 27-08 so the Fury should be Very Impressive.
I'm right with a 270Win , with a 308 case.🤔
they had both the bimetal and regular brass earlier today when i ordered bullets, must have sold out. the bimetal has been used by some to make 308 out of and has been holding up to some hot loads, also one member here made 6.5 creed out of the bimetal.
i have been wanting to play with it but just haven't had the time and heard it don't show pressure signs so something to be careful with. reamers are available at the major reamer makers and even some prefit barrel makers have it. Graf shows dies in stock. thinking the bimetal case would be great for AI chambers.