Muzzle Brake Recommendations?

I like the MBM muzzle brakes. Have the 5 port beast on both my 300 WM and 338 LM. I have the 4 port titanium on my .308.

You dont show much vertical recoil from your video, actually more a slight R to L movement if anything. Looks like it is cutting your recoil and blue shoulder down a lot.

I like the MBM muzzle brakes. Have the 5 port beast on both my 300 WM and 338 LM. I have the 4 port titanium on my .308.

You dont show much vertical recoil from your video, actually more a slight R to L movement if anything. Looks like it is cutting your recoil and blue shoulder down a lot.
The wind was blowing like crazy that day and I was fighting it trying to keep the muzzle still for the video and after the shot I pretty much just relaxed and let it go where it wanted to. I will try it again and see, maybe that's normal for this setup, idk at this time, but there is a delay after the shot so I don't think the brake is pushing it over at all.
This is my first brake on a hunting rifle and I love it, my next rifle will have one on it too. My impression is that it's like shooting a 243.