Muzzle brake

I use and really like the Hawkins Precision 3 port brake. I have another one that's nearly identical that was custom made that's also very affective. The Hawkins are high quality, affective, look nice, and don't "brake" the bank ;)

Looking for an aftermarket brake for browning hells canyon long range max(28 nosler) side ported is what I prefer. Any suggestions.

We all have different preferences and experiences. OK, you want a side ported version. Angled port? Holes on top? Self-timing? SS or Ti? Budget? The more information you can share the better recommendation it yields.

Last edited:
We all have different preferences and experiences. OK, you want a side ported version. Angled port? Holes on top? Self-timing? SS or Ti? Budget? The more information you can share the better recommendation it yields.
Side ported, first port I would like straight and the rest angled back. Top ports optimal and I'm leaning towards self timimng

Side ported, first port I would like straight and the rest angled back. Top ports optimal and I'm leaning towards self timimng

For your consideration ...

My vote goes to Ryan Pierce's muscle brake. I put one of his 5 port slabbed muscle brakes on my .300 win shooting 215 Bergers. Gun weighs around 8–9 pounds. I'm not a big guy. 5'7" 150 lbs and I could shoot my gun all day! There is no muzzle blast to the face either. My Christensen Arms 26 nosler with their radial brake would rattle your eye balls in your head when I shot it.

I recently inherited a REM.700 BDL 300 Rum, I do reload my own ammo and the barrel on the rifle is a sporterized . I'm looking for a muzzle brake and have no experience with one. I watched several videos on this and found that everyone has the best,one did however got my attention called the Terminator,great video and I'm thinking about getting one has anyone had any experience with one of these they are a little bit pricey I think so before I get one I'd like to hear what you guys think Thanks for the feedback