• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MOA Evolution rifle -- like new -- 26 Nosler

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the seller is legit I'm truly sorry for poking fun at the situation. Plus I beg him to let me know when he's even thinking about selling anything else.
If he's not legit, it's like the fireman who sets fires just to see all the action, and be a part of it. And judging by the number of responses, including 3 or 4 of mine, he was successful.

Again when Merlin gets back to Texas and hasn't turned it over will meet at a FFL dealer and get it done. The 26 was being considered as a second barrel prefit. I would like to hear from whoever ends up with this setup if it exists? It's been real.

I will say this if this is a scam he sure is playing the long game with it
They can do lots of things on computers as we all know does anyone know either one of the ones that live close or can it be made up and tag team you would have to be pretty desperate to sell something that nice David

You just never know. Had a guy sell me several guns at ridiculously low prices (to the point I thought they were stolen but went through NICS - not that NICS would tell ya that) only for him to come back to me 5 months later and offer me double what I paid him (what they should have cost initially) to get them back. Turns out he was about to file for divorce and didn't want them sold off at her profit and I gladly sold them back to him.

Busting out the popcorn on this one. Glad I am a lefty or I would probably be in on this....

You just never know. Had a guy sell me several guns at ridiculously low prices (to the point I thought they were stolen but went through NICS - not that NICS would tell ya that) only for him to come back to me 5 months later and offer me double what I paid him (what they should have cost initially) to get them back. Turns out he was about to file for divorce and didn't want them sold off at her profit and I gladly sold them back to him.

Busting out the popcorn on this one. Glad I am a lefty or I would probably be in on this....
Sometimes you just have to trust people "Trust But Verify". I am trying to help everyone out selling/trading/buying in these hard times. All ways remember to "Pay it "Forward"
Thanks
Len & Jill
Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC

I already stated that I "Coyote Shadow Tracker" will buy it, so I am now first in line. Got the cash available and ready to help this member out so he doesn't have to move with this real nice rifle. Don't keep raising the price on me!

I sure hope this deal is a scam. Everyone on here has smeared his name and post saying he's a scammer and not good for his word. I didn't want to say anything about but after so many posts I had to chime in. If it looks to good to be true maybe it is or maybe not. If you want to take a chance fine do so, maybe he really needs the cash. I looked up some of the OP posts and everything seems good. I would be ****ed if someone did this to my post just because my trade history. Everyone needs to make there own decisions if they want to spend their hard earned cash. I really want the OP to sell the rifle for a screaming deal. My rant is over now.
Jason

Why does evryone want to tear this persons name apart? Lets see how it plays out. Me for one will trust for now and purchase. then the old asying "Trust but Verify"
You know what if this works out I wil have a GREAT deal and everyone will have **** on their faces. I you all are correct I loose nothing.
Shame on everyone for being so judgemental until facts are out. I know that their are scamers out there and some of you have been burned, but that's your fault for not taking proper procedures in selling/buying transitions.

Last edited:
I'm interested in knowing how this deal turns out, personally I think it sounds to good to be legit, hope I'm wrong and somebody gets a great deal, we'll see.

Why does evryone want to tear this persons name apart? Lets see how it plays out. Me for one will trust for now and purchase. then the old asying "Trust but Verify"
You know what if this works out I wil have a GREAT deal and everyone will have **** on their faces. I you all are correct I loose nothing.
Shame on everyone for being so judgemental until facts are out. I know that their are scamers out ther and some of you have been burned, but that's yourfault for not taking proper procedures in selling/buying transitions.
I just scanned through the 5 pages of responses to the posting. I did not see one single response tearing anyone's name apart. There are numerous alerting postings to help let members know to be cautious as the value of the firearm and selling price are so far apart. I hope someone gets the deal of a century on this one. I'm glad other members sound the alarm as well, as my first instinct was 'Wow that baby is mine' when I noticed no replies to the posting. I'll gladly sit this one out and hope someone gets to enjoy the deal.

I sure hope this deal is a scam. Everyone on here has smeared his name and post saying he's a scammer and not good for his word. I didn't want to say anything about but after so many posts I had to chime in. If it looks to good to be true maybe it is or maybe not. If you want to take a chance fine do so, maybe he really needs the cash. I looked up some of the OP posts and everything seems good. I would be ****ed if someone did this to my post just because my trade history. Everyone needs to make there own decisions if they want to spend their hard earned cash. I really want the OP to sell the rifle for a screaming deal. My rant is over now.
Jason
No one smeared his name, there were some very good questions asked and the OP's responses still aren't giving me the warm fuzzies and I don't even have a horse in this race other than looking out for folks here the best I can, with that being said I hope the deal works out for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.