• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MOA Evolution rifle -- like new -- 26 Nosler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait I got a pm that I was undercutting a previous poster but I see others making the same deals
As everyone who knows these weapons/rifles knows the value of them I'm sure if Bob Beck was on this forum he'd be jumping all over this as well

As posted above I don't need to go to the bank and get a loan,I don't need the wife's permission,don't have to do a cleaning of the safe to come up with the money

Just an FYI for any of you that don't spend any time over on Rokslide, this type of post has been a major issue over there recently. Well known members get hacked and the individual posts items at "to good to be true" prices and once paid they disappear.

No one smeared his name, there were some very good questions asked and the OP's responses still aren't giving me the warm fuzzies and I don't even have a horse in this race other than looking out for folks here the best I can, with that being said I hope the deal works out for the best
Why does evryone want to tear this persons name apart? Lets see how it plays out. Me for one will trust for now and purchase. then the old asying "Trust but Verify"
You know what if this works out I wil have a GREAT deal and everyone will have **** on their faces. I you all are correct I loose nothing.
Shame on everyone for being so judgemental until facts are out. I know that their are scamers out there and some of you have been burned, but that's your fault for not taking proper procedures in selling/buying transitions.
I don't think anyone has managed to smear the OP's name. I've tried to inject a little humor into the situation and you have to admit the posting would not have gotten such a high level of attention if the parameters of the transaction weren't so off the map of scale.
Most of the regulars here are quite in tune to the values of our toys. So when someone essentially offers you a dollar for a dime it raises red flags and fully qualifies as being worthy of receiving a barrage of skeptical inquiries.
If I decided to list my brand new, in the box Leica Magnus Illum 4-16x56 for $350, I would be shocked if 20 different guys didn't call me crazy, a crook, or both. There are good and fair deals and great deals....when a deal is offered that is that far out of the norm it's going to get questioned, and with good reason. Last thing, I think all anyone is looking for is a good reason why someone is selling a practically new, high end custom $4000-5000 rifle for 1/3rd of its easily obtainable value. I hope it works out and no one gets offended, robbed, hoodwinked, or strung along in a futile quest.

A desperate bunch, aren't we.
I, for one, say this post is taking too much of my time away from working on my recent Nigerian inheritance winfall. I'm told there is just one more administrative hurdle to clear and the money (lots of it) will be deposited into my acct. I gotta pay a few thousand to clear the way, but it's worth it. By golly when it settles drinks are on me Boys!!

It's Monopoly money
There is a large following of this sale for the Nosler 26. People that try to scam could be prosecuted and incarcerated per US Satute Internet Fraud CFFA , 18 U.S. CODE S 1030- FRAUD and related activity in connection with connection with computers. I could state about 20 other codes and the penalties assoicated. It's about 300 pages or more. Members may not have or yet been scamed on this post, but if you are part of a scamming operation within this forum or outside this forum say good bye bye to your friends and family. MerlinMC I still want to meet with you for a sale unless you already sold this Nosler 26 to someone else If someone on this post has already paid and is in possession of this rifle please let us know or send me a PM or email to [email protected]. I am SO tired of other members trying to say that this is a "Scam". If you don't sell this to the first members trying to purchase then sell to me.
Yes "MerlinMC "your posted MOA Evolution rifle for $1,500. I have your IPA switched several times. Time is on my side, let's make a face to face transaction.
Please any other perspective buyers on this post cease due to the sellers price was already met and the deal is done. Just waiting for a face to face deal for cash for the MOA Evolution 26 Nosler rifle. I guarantee that anyone that is listed first in line will get their opportunity if this person and rifle is still available after I have a person to person transaction.
Thanks
Len

Last edited:
This is kind of like all the boys in high school chasing the only pretty girl in school I want to be first please no me I want to be first if people don't think this is shaky it's just 1500 dollars send a certified check get it over with David

Status
Not open for further replies.