• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MOA Evolution rifle -- like new -- 26 Nosler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, say this post is taking too much of my time away from working on my recent Nigerian inheritance winfall. I'm told there is just one more administrative hurdle to clear and the money (lots of it) will be deposited into my acct. I gotta pay a few thousand to clear the way, but it's worth it. By golly when it settles drinks are on me Boys!!
Get that Nigerian money ol son don't let some other person get it

There is a large following of this sale for the Nosler 26. People that try to scam could be prosecuted and incarcerated per US Satute Internet Fraud CFFA , 18 U.S. CODE S 1030- FRAUD and related activity in connection with connection with computers. I could state about 20 other codes and the penalties assoicated. It's about 300 pages or more. Members may not have or yet been scamed on this post, but if you are part of a scamming operation within this forum or outside this forum say good bye bye to your friends and family. MerlinMC I still want to meet with you for a sale unless you already sold this Nosler 26 to someone else If someone on this post has already paid and is in possession of this rifle please let us know or send me a PM or email to [email protected]. I am SO tired of other members trying to say that this is a "Scam". If you don't sell this to the first members trying to purchase then sell to me.
Yes "MerlinMC "your posted MOA Evolution rifle for $1,500. I have your IPA switched several times. Time is on my side, let's make a face to face transaction.
Please any other perspective buyers on this post cease due to the sellers price was already met and the deal is done. Just waiting for a face to face deal for cash for the MOA Evolution 26 Nosler rifle. I guarantee that anyone that is listed first in line will get their opportunity if this person and rifle is still available after I have a person to person transaction.
Thanks
Len
I'd love to hear more about the codes please?I think I broke a code as well I don't have to ask for permission from the wife to buy guns I just hope one day she don't sell them for what I told her I bought them for

I asked where he was located in Texas. He stated that his Texas location was in New Braunfels. That he wasn't there at this time. I had another pm where he mentioned Washington. I then said the state or DC. But then it think it went to Seattle? It got rather convoluted. One of the members stated that someone is going to hook up with him if he exists?

I'm not trying to **** on anyone but he had a lengthy conversation with a buyer. Said buyer arranged his brother in law to meet up and purchase cash in hand. Then seller says I left you 2 voicemails in the morning and moved on to next buyer who doesn't need to see it in person. Don't sound right to me.

So has the person with the 2 voicemails chimed in to say he had missed calls?? Good point

Just to let everyone know that once in a while somethings fall from the sky that don't make sense. Around 2006 I had a perazzi trap Gun for sale, $6000 and listed it on trapshooter. I got a response from a guy in Seattle who had a silver Seitz for sale for $11000 and wanted to work a deal, I jokingly said I'd trade straight across and my buddies all laughed. 7 days later I was the proud owner of that Seitz. Turned out the guy was high up in Microsoft and had 2 of them and didn't like the lite colored French Walnut stock period, money wasn't a issue. I'm going to put my money on the sale going through and someone's going to enjoy the deal of the decade. I know I do several times a month.

Just to let everyone know that once in a while somethings fall from the sky that don't make sense. Around 2006 I had a perazzi trap Gun for sale, $6000 and listed it on trapshooter. I got a response from a guy in Seattle who had a silver Seitz for sale for $11000 and wanted to work a deal, I jokingly said I'd trade straight across and my buddies all laughed. 7 days later I was the proud owner of that Seitz. Turned out the guy was high up in Microsoft and had 2 of them and didn't like the lite colored French Walnut stock period, money wasn't a issue. I'm going to put my money on the sale going through and someone's going to enjoy the deal of the decade. I know I do several times a month.
Yeah......... We know that already

Status
Not open for further replies.