• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MOA Evolution rifle -- like new -- 26 Nosler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope the op doesn't think I'm smearing anyone. I even want to help by me driving down and meeting with him to limit his time with shipping. I have friends down his way. It would be a good road trip and a chance to visit with people I haven't seen in a while. My spouse wants to tag along also. all good here. Want is good, until it isn't!

Check this out, I was the first person to respond on the thread but apparently second on the PM. Now it sounds like there's some other deals being made as I read through todays stuff...this is a copy of my PM..

Check this out, I was the first person to respond on the thread but apparently second on the PM. Now it sounds like there's some other deals being made as I read through todays stuff...this is a copy of my PM..
Next step is to meet up with Mallard. That is scheduled for tomorrow.

I called you twice this morning before work meetings got underway. Got VM's both times. Went to the next person who has agreed to pay without first seeing the rifle in person.

Sale is pending. But I do want Mallard to see the rifle in person.

Next step is to meet up with Mallard. That is scheduled for tomorrow.

I called you twice this morning before work meetings got underway. Got VM's both times. Went to the next person who has agreed to pay without first seeing the rifle in person.

Sale is pending. But I do want Mallard to see the rifle in person.
Can't wait to see who is going to get screwed on this deal...good luck fellas, the magician gonna make your money disappear.

I already cotacted my IRA account manager to get me the funds to pay for this if the seller will send it to me. I am a disabled USMC and can't afford this rifle, but can't afford to pass up on it. My wife needs/wants a larger claliber for long distanct Black Tail or Moose. This is a perfect caliber since we already have 17HMRm 204 Ruger, 223 Rem, 6mm BR, .243, .260. 6.5X284, 270WSM , 32 Win Special, & .325WSM. This would fit perfectly between the the 6.5X284 and .325 WSM.
Thanks
Len

I already cotacted my IRA account manager to get me the funds to pay for this if the seller will send it to me. I am a disabled USMC and can't afford this rifle, but can't afford to pass up on it. My wife needs/wants a larger claliber for long distanct Black Tail or Moose. This is a perfect caliber since we already have 17HMRm 204 Ruger, 223 Rem, 6mm BR, .243, .260. 6.5X284, 270WSM , 32 Win Special, & .325WSM. This would fit perfectly between the the 6.5X284 and .325 WSM.
Thanks
Len
Sell a few of the other rifles so you don't lose your interest in your funds. If your funds are recalculated it could drop considerably.

I am traveling to the west coast the next few day and can meet with you for a face to face meeting, I will be getting cash out of my account tomorrow and can meet with you for a transaction. If you already have a solid deal with someone else thats great, but if not let me know asap so I can move my travel plans around. Really would like to meet you and get this rifle.
Thanks
Len

I'm taking a load to Portland Friday I can surely meet up with you for face to face transaction and my money is real
E7F01257-70A4-4B6E-8139-F64CC44654B8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.