• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MOA Evolution rifle -- like new -- 26 Nosler

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seller is not in the state at this time. I have friends down where he lives would take a road trip if it doesn't work for the front people. Nothing like putting hands on a purchase.

View attachment 269258View attachment 269259Selling my like new MOA Evolution rifle topped with a Leopold VX6 2-24 with Varmint Hunter's Reticle. Barrel is 26".

I used this rifle on one hunt in Africa. It was accurate and deadly. The reason I am selling is because I was able to get a 26 Nosler barrel for my Blasers.

The only rounds through the rifle were for sighting in ahead of the hunt and the shots to take several animals.

We are moving and I am willing to let the rifle with scope go for $1,500.00 shipped to your FFL in the continental US.
Does not a Leupold rifle scope VX6 represent a 6 power variable. The scope should be VX6 2-12. Also for a person to invest so much money that usually includes time in selecting components, the name brand is misspelled.

Does not a Leupold rifle scope VX6 represent a 6 power variable. The scope should be VX6 2-12. Also for a person to invest so much money that usually includes time in selecting components, the name brand is misspelled.
The scope pic starts with 4 power? Unless my glasses are blurred

It was listed as a 4x24 scope ? I would like to get my hands on it. Then all would need a pry bar to get me to let go!

View attachment 269258View attachment 269259Selling my like new MOA Evolution rifle topped with a Leupold VX6 4-24 with Varmint Hunter's Reticle. Barrel is 26".

I used this rifle on one hunt in Africa. It was accurate and deadly. The reason I am selling is because I was able to get a 26 Nosler barrel for my Blasers.

The only rounds through the rifle were for sighting in ahead of the hunt and the shots to take several animals.

We are moving and I am willing to let the rifle with scope go for $1,500.00 shipped to your FFL in the continental US.
View attachment 269258View attachment 269259Selling my like new MOA Evolution rifle topped with a Leupold VX6 4-24 with Varmint Hunter's Reticle. Barrel is 26".

Sound like a fabulous deal but just a little to fabulous for me think I'll pass and advise everyone else to do the same.😠😠😠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts