• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MOA Evolution rifle -- like new -- 26 Nosler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am moving in a few days and was trying to sell this quickly instead of moving it.

To Cooperfan88, I have bought and sold lots of expensive gear. I have never, ever done the note card routine. Nonetheless, I do understnad that we all need to be careful. I am happy to send information in a communication (i.e. not an image) that is traceable as I need to be careful too.

I will move this rifle with the rest of my collection and relist when I arrive at my new location.

Thanks to everyone who looked. I really appreciate your interest.

I did get a phone number and have not tried it yet and a yahoo email address from him and a address with no name in Mercer Island but somehow things don't seem right as to his pm with me I reported this listing to Len and see what he thinks

There is no way on God's green earth anyone would sell that rifle and scope for that price. Heck I bought an AR once from a guy who was a hopeless heroine addict. Even in the throes of withdrawals he wouldn't "give it away".....
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I think is BS. First he was selling b/c he found a barrel for his Blaser....now it's b/c he's moving. Any pawn shop would offer him more than $1500.

Ok guys this may very well be a honest sale I asked him to send me a picture on a piece of paper with todays date on it beside the gun and he put my user name and todays date on a piece of paper next to the gun and sent it to me so he does have the gun

Here's a photo with JKB57 and the date.

What I am not willing to do is send an untraceable photo of the rifle with my name that can be sent around the internet. Very sadly, most of humanity does not appreciate what we do and what we like.

Attachments

• MOA EVO note card.jpg
    MOA EVO note card.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 256
Listen guys the only way I would buy that rifle with a transaction online at that price is if I or someone new the guy and could verify that it is the member and not someone trying to represent the member. I will tell you I got taken for $750 about a month ago on here as someone hacked into one of our members and stole his account. You can try and make this as legit as you want but ask yourself this question. Why would someone throw away couple grand in the name of moving it quick. Guys would have lined up to buy the rifle alone at $1500. Come on guys. I have tried to stop someone from getting burned. But at the end of the day we all can make our own decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts