Minox vs Zeiss Conquest vs Vortex

BEEMAN

Need a little help from some of you who know more about this than I do. I need another scope and am looking at the following ones, which would you choose and why.
Minox 4-20X50
Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14 x44 with target turrets
Vortex Viper Hs LR 4-16X50
Vortex Viper 6.5-20X44

I already have a viper pst and like it. Would I notice any difference in glass from the PST to just the VIPER? I don"t need all the options that the PST has for this rifle. The rifle I am trying to choose a scope for is a custom 22-284 I just had built. This is only going to be a 500 yd gun. It will shoot super flat to 500 and was thinking of going with a BDC reticle.

I used the Minox in Africa 18 mo ago. My PH liked it well enough that it stayed there w/ him. Only 2 stadia lines. Easy to keep track of. Very good glass. My biggest complaint is the eye box is a little small. Need to make sure it is set on the rifle properly.
The Zeiss is a great scope. Hunted w/ a couple for years. Great coatings. NEVER had a problem. Just depends on what your top end magnification needs/wants are. If the If the 14 will do it then go for the Zeiss. If you want higher magnification then go for the Minox. Bruce

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.