Vortex Vs Zeiss?

The Mk4 is the closest equal to the PST from what i have seen so far. With the PST having a form of zero stop turret it really seperates itself from alot of other optics but i dont believe it is on par with the NXS. The NXS and the Razor i believe are basically mirrors of each other.

If vortex would step up their reticle choices one loose the oddball color in favor of matte black I think the Razor could really give the nxs a run for it.

Not to get off topic hear but from what i have read the Razor will really put the NXS in its place. Ive read it has far superior glass quality.

I have also read a few times that the PST and NXS were very similar but that was only a few times where as most of the time i read that the PST is similar to the MK4.

Not to get off topic hear but from what i have read the Razor will really put the NXS in its place. Ive read it has far superior glass quality.

I have also read a few times that the PST and NXS were very similar but that was only a few times where as most of the time i read that the PST is similar to the MK4.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.