Maybe I don’t hate the 6.5 CM

I will say I still have no interest in the 6.5 cm BUT am interested in the 6mm cm. I have a .243, have for a long time…and I must concede everything about the creedmoor case is better designed especially around this bore diameter too. With its short little neck and comparatively long sloping shoulder the .243 invites case stretch and is less optimized for seating heavies without protruding into the case. At least that's what I've been told as a .243 shooter looking at greener grass elsewhere :)

Do go far with a head shot usually. I hit one with a 30-06 168 grain ballistic silver tips coming straight at me in the snout and it knocked the 250lb boar down, he spun around, got up and ran off. Never found him even though his snout was hanging down from his head as he ran off. They are tough. Looks like the Creed did the trick here though!
Inverted T one inch above the eyeline will do it every time, even with a .204 Ruger inside of 300 yards on all but the largest pigs.

I did shoot a Sow with it a few years back at 340 or so that did require a second to sop her from kicking but I'm pretty confident with that shot under all other conditions.