Matrix ballistics has been sold

marshal

Thank you to everyone that has supported Matrix in the past its been a pleasure to have done business with you.
Please refresh your browser and you will find a new contact for future orders.

Thanks again and I wish you all the very best.

Marshal

good luck where ever your future takes you. been a pleasure to shoot your bullets

We're just mopping up some paperwork, Steve has been hard at it and is making
some very good bullets, wont be long till the site is back up.

Marshal

This question may have been beat to death already and I apologize in advance for asking it again ...

When will we see the 160 gr 6.5mm VLD's back in stock again ?

Thank you to everyone that has supported Matrix in the past its been a pleasure to have done business with you.
Please refresh your browser and you will find a new contact for future orders.

Thanks again and I wish you all the very best.

Marshal

Thank YOU Marshal!
You were one of the best we had at your trade and a VERY nice guy to deal with! I am glad I picked up 600 of your 150 gr. 6.5's a while back and I hope the new owner will continue to produce your bullets. Thanks again.......Rich

Thank YOU Marshal!
You were one of the best we had at your trade and a VERY nice guy to deal with! I am glad I picked up 600 of your 150 gr. 6.5's a while back and I hope the new owner will continue to produce your bullets. Thanks again.......Rich

Thanks Rich,
Pretty tough to leave so many friends, I'll be checkin in now and then:)

Thank YOU Marshal!

Rich, you did not tell me you were hording a few matrix!
Send Rhian a few and I will bring you some powder, whenever that is :rolleyes:

Ray

Well, I wouldn't call it hoarding; just being prudent:D

I agree Rich! :)

I spoke with the new owner "Steve" this morning. He is already making 6mm bullets.

He said he should have 150g 6.5's available in a couple weeks. I have placed my order and hope these bullets come out the same as when Marshal made them.

Not sure if he will actually have them in two weeks but the fact that he is moving in that direction is encouraging.

Ray

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.