March F 3-24X52 initial impressions and video.

MARCH scopes are excellent in design and quality BUT the noise from the turret "clicks" is jus too much. Another reason to opt for "Xmas tree" reticles so you don't have to dial.

Doesn't the Revic account for spin drift ?
I hear you, my newest car is a 2007 and most of my optics are worth more than it.
Yeah, it would tell me to hold left of target at further distances. I just sight in left so I don't have to worry about it out to about 700 yards.
MARCH scopes are excellent in design and quality BUT the noise from the turret "clicks" is jus too much. Another reason to opt for "Xmas tree" reticles so you don't have to dial.
They aren't that loud in a normal circumstance, but my phone is right next to turret capturing maximum sound.

Got my March F 3-24X52 in and mounted it in my 6.5 PRC. I know there is a lot of commotion about the "eye box" and the touchy parallax. I set the eye relief up while the scope was at 24X, as well as the focus, to take out any extra play. Once I had it set the right distance from my eye, anything from 3-20 power was a piece of cake to get a crisp image. Prone, freehand and kneeling. No issues at all. Above 20, it is more picky. But I feel it's blown way out of proportion, much like the NX8 eye box is. The parallax though… it's legit. It is a small range of motion to cover from 100 yards and further. But it's VERY EASY to get a crisp image and adjust out the parallax. It just isn't a huge range of motion. I also found that if I set it just below infinite, at about 10 power and below you hardly have to touch it between 100 & 500 yards. So basically any fast happening scenario, you really wouldn't have to touch it as long as you're not cranked to max power. Of course, if you want to run max power, you'll have to make adjustments for the image. But it's easy IMO. I used .87 seekins rings, and while the scope fit great, the front scope cap didn't have much clearance. So I sanded it down. So far, I think I'll like it. The center dot bigger than most reticles. Won't be an issue for a 700 yard hunting rifle though IMO.

View attachment 354681
View attachment 354682

Beautiful rifle and I really like the scope too.

Here are some reticle photos at 3, 8, 16 & 24 magnification. The tower is 1100 yards away. These are just Iphone images, so don't worry about the quality. The glass is crystal clear. Probably just the phone not being in perfect focus. This is just to show the reticle.

41E7A441-FE16-425C-ACE3-40045267793D.jpeg

5A81BB01-6D2E-4B2E-B0F3-781D2F910D76.jpeg

8A94CAD8-FBC8-468B-89B1-37D1455C5C9A.jpeg

1C3460BD-E7DE-4F26-BD9F-120AF03B1CBE.jpeg

Last edited:
Great pics. This may have pushed me to go with the F instead of the compact. I still think illumination would be helpful for low power dark woods shooting. Thanks.

Great pics. This may have pushed me to go with the F instead of the compact. I still think illumination would be helpful for low power dark woods shooting. Thanks.
Yes for sure! I don't hunt under those scenarios, so I opted for non illuminated. But if you want a FFP scope and also hunt animals in dark shaded areas, I'd opt for illumination also.

March used to make a Christmas tree reticle. If they still do that is the one I'd want for hunting B/C I have learned to use an H59 reticle in my Bushnell Elite 3.5 - 21 x 50 for competition and love it. Literally, no more dialing.

Another range session with the March. I am REALLY liking this scope. And also after using it just a few times, I really have no eye box issues, even above 20X anymore. Just needed more consistent head placement. It was super windy so I wanted to do some shooting. This was 520 yards with a 1/2 value 15mph wind. I was holding .6 Mils into the wind and adjusted 1.7 Mils of elevation. 1.6 Mils of elevation would center up the group nicely. The impact right on the edge of the bullseye was actually the very first round. High wind is humbling and definitely opens the groups up haha.

6.5 PRC
124 Hammer Hunters

7111FCBF-6DF5-40E6-91A6-9CD20788CE9C.jpeg

C6EBFC85-D1A0-4557-AF0E-31BB703A3873.jpeg