March FX 4.5-28X52 Initial Impressions & turret video.

Just mounted my new 3-24x52 this weekend. Maybe just my eyes but just as good image quality as the other top of the line scopes I have looked through. I also believe it would be pretty difficult to turn the windage knob by accident with the low profile turrets and the stiffness to turn them.

20220325_185037.jpg

Just mounted my new 3-24x52 this weekend. Maybe just my eyes but just as good image quality as the other top of the line scopes I have looked through. I also believe it would be pretty difficult to turn the windage knob by accident with the low profile turrets and the stiffness to turn them.

View attachment 353812
Awesome! Very nice looking rig also! And that's good to hear how you feel about the windage turret also!

View attachment 353812
Are those the .92 or the .87 height rings you mounted that scope with?

I am looking at the Compact to save a few ounces. I just hope mounting on an Anti X LA is going to work out.
Mark you should be fine. Here is my 28 Nosler W/ a Defiance Deviant Ultralight Long action (minimalist, pre AnTi-X) with a March 2.5-25x52 compact mounted on it. I could go back another .75" or so if I needed to.

The turrets are very crisp and I don't imagine them turning incidentally (hopefully lol
🤞
)

A8F66E60-26BF-49A0-BEE0-3F8BE219A72C.png

19B3E0A8-C847-4B60-B312-F33C16BF2681.png

Last edited:
Thanks. I've been a little worried about this fitting on the LA Anti X. I think I'm going to pull the trigger and order it. If you hear a loud clanging sound and a thud coming from the south east, it is probably my wife hitting me over the head with the cast iron skillet..😉

Beautiful rigs posted here.👍

With the standard anti and the F series I would have had an issue with the anti-x. I have not shot with it yet so maybe i will need to adjust forward once i actually shoot with it.
20220328_170411.jpg

This isn't my action, but the outside to outside is 6 9/16" on the rails. I have a PM to Feenix for the other dimensions.
Pumped the brakes again.....
I'd still say go for it. I like a deeper shoulder weld with my head a little further on the stock and my scopes seem to fit a little further forward like Squeeeeze's scope. These scopes have plenty of mounting room IMO.