Manners stocks

I don't think the Wyatt's box will be an issue. If I get time later I will try to see.

You have to watch custom Rem clone actions for fit in three areas, bolt handle, bolt stop/release, and ejection port length because many Rem clones will need these areas cut, I'm doing this all the time because guys think they are exactly alike.
If McMillian has the ready to cut it's a few weeks my order was full on custom stuff and will be 6 months.

You have to watch custom Rem clone actions for fit in three areas, bolt handle, bolt stop/release, and ejection port length because many Rem clones will need these areas cut, I'm doing this all the time because guys think they are exactly alike.
If McMillian has the ready to cut it's a few weeks my order was full on custom stuff and will be 6 months.

I had to cut my Stocky's for the bolt release. I didn't care because I will have them dipped anyways. That is the downside to not getting custom.

Yeah they have the game warden inlet ready for my action with a bartlein 2b conture so I may try to go that route if I can cancel with manners..

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts