manners stocks

johnb338

orded a manners back in early may, nothing fancy ,just a long action for rem 700. still waiting. sent a pm to company, was told about another 4 weeks . ok. now its 2 weeks past 4 weeks past 16 weeks. any body else waiting? not in ahurry my riffle wont be ready till spring. just curious. thanks john

I had the same issue. Ordered an EH1 back in April before a deployment. They quoted 16 weeks. Close to the end of the deployment I e-mailed them because I hadn't heard anything. This is in Sept. They sent me an e-mail back saying that it had been sent to inletting and they needed the barrel dimensions. I gave them the info on the barrel and contacted them by phone after I returned home (beginning of Oct). I was told that it had been sent for the install of the butt pad and it would be two weeks. Four days later I received a shipping notification.

If I would have been home waiting on this to be finished I probably would have given up and went a different direction but the stock is a perfect fit for me and is perfect for its intended application so I am glad that I waited. Give them a call and maybe your wait time will shrink.

thanks for the input guys, like dad & mom would tell me , good things come too those who wait !

just a quick update ,Thomas manners sent me a pm that he would check my order. This is why I chose manners stocks. great products, pride in what they offer,Personal attention. thank you john b.

That sounds about right for Manners. Way back around 2008, I called Tom and asked him do a custom inlet on a Sako Quad 22LR. This was way before those rifles got popular with the precision crowed. Tom was really excited to do it, and he really hooked me up and did a beautiful job on what I believe is the first Sako Quad to be turned into a precision long range 22LR training rifle. In 2009, I won a certificate for a Manners stock at a shooting competition. Again, Tom picked up the phone when I called Manners to redeem the prize. He's a cool cat that runs a good shop and produces a quality product. At least that has been my experience.

Hey 2506stick. Good to here. I really like manners. Lots of options and then some.They will work with you on anything you want within reason. Good folks! This thread is old, but there why i purchased another one acouple years ago. PERFECT!😁

No worries for Manners. Been using them since 2008 and always a great company. I ordered a TCS in May and it should be ready this month so sounds about right.

Hey 2506stick. Good to here. I really like manners. Lots of options and then some.They will work with you on anything you want within reason. Good folks! This thread is old, but there why i purchased another one acouple years ago. PERFECT!😁
I'm glad to hear they are still taking good care of people. Sometimes companies get big and forget their roots. Tom seems to have stayed true to his customers, and true to the way this industry should always be.