Manners stocks

JD250

Hey all, I ordered a manners stock for my build in the first week of February and spoke with them this week and they said it will be a minimum of four more months until it's ready, anyone else have one on order just curious why the wait is so long now when I ordered they said should be 3-4 months just wondering why it jumped to a minimum of 7 months now?? Probably would have gone with a McMillan had I known this I know there awesome stocks but this seems a little much to get a stock built...

Ok well I guess I'm par for the course then would it be making a difference that' mine is being built for a defiance action with wyatts box etc...?

I was right on par with EDD. 6 months for mine I ordered in nov got it April. action won't matter as mine was for a pierce TI so it shouldn't matter they are just really behind. its amazing now. In my opinion worth the wait. its now my favorite stock.

You got caught in the group buys, if you ordered late last year it was looking 4-6 then they ran a group buy and it pushed it out to a year plus, I hung up the phone and order a few thousand dollars of McMillians instead!

All of mine have been within a week or two of 6 months. If you are in a hurry check out the Stocky's Long Range Carbon Fiber.

You got caught in the group buys, if you ordered late last year it was looking 4-6 then they ran a group buy and it pushed it out to a year plus, I hung up the phone and order a few thousand dollars of McMillians instead!

This is ridiculous, they kick single orders to the back and fill out group buys first. I agree on the McMillan stock, they are just as good. What are McMillans wait times looking like?

This is ridiculous, they kick single orders to the back and fill out group buys first. I agree on the McMillan stock, they are just as good. What are McMillans wait times looking like?

If you pick one of their more popular stocks like the game warden etc... you can get one in 4-6 weeks I just don't no if I can cancel my order with manners now that it had already been put in... I haven't paid for it yet tho. I'm really considering trying to cancel it and call McMillan and have one in a month so I can finish my build and actually be able to hunt with it this year.

I am not very familiar with Defiance actions. I would assume that is a 700 footprint. If I were you I would at least look at the carbon stocks Stocky's is selling. I have two of the Long Range Carbon Fibers. I would rate them as on par with McMillan or Manners. They have a few different models.

I am not very familiar with Defiance actions. I would assume that is a 700 footprint. If I were you I would at least look at the carbon stocks Stocky's is selling. I have two of the Long Range Carbon Fibers. I would rate them as on par with McMillan or Manners. They have a few different models.

Yeah it's a 700 s/a clone for a 6.5 saum I'm building but I'm running the wyatts box so there would be some work to be done to the stock if I don't go with a full custom that's what I was trying to avoid by goin with manners. I'll check out the long range carbons for sure just don't no if I can cancel with manners if I can't I'm forced to wait the next several months and hope I can get it built for huntin this year but not lookin to promising.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts