Manners Folding Stock

DM770

Does anyone have much time behind a Manners folding stock? I am looking at getting one but would also like some opinions.

I have 2. They are no different than the non folders other than: A little more weight, and hinge on the left. One is on my Long Action the other on a Lapua Improved. Both seem to be holding up just fine.

The stocks models are the TF-1 and TF-4. I like the TF-1 much better with the narrower fore end.

If you can afford it, go for it. The ability to fit a braked 28" barreled rifle in a AR soft case is a huge convenience.

DM770,

I have two that I've been using for a little over two years. One is a standard short action in 6mm Creedmoor and the other is a long action .338 Norma Mag. It's a matter of convenience for me. I use longer barrels so they both pack in the shorter AR hard cases and I get better mobility in the woods and during some forms of competition when I carry them in a rifle backpack folded.

Other than that, they are both rigid and well made. The hinge is stout, the lockup is tight. The price is commensurate with the hardware and manufacturing process unfortunately.

Regards.

Check out bullets.com they just got in a huge shipment. I ordered a folder stock from manors and it was 10 months before I received it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.