Light weight folding stock?

Buster Hemlock

Looking to build a light weight pack rifle and am thinking that a folding stock would save some size in the eberlestock pack as I'll be running a 20" barrel with a suppressor. Also would like to keep it as light as possible. Best I've come up with is the XLR Carbon Chassis with the folding option. Any one have any other suggestions?

Rick Richard

Looking to build a light weight pack rifle and am thinking that a folding stock would save some size in the eberlestock pack as I'll be running a 20" barrel with a suppressor. Also would like to keep it as light as possible. Best I've come up with is the XLR Carbon Chassis with the folding option. Any one have any other suggestions?
XLR Element (Magnesium) is lighter I do believe.

Buster Hemlock

Thanks guys. I've looked at the manners, I have one of their Elite tactical T4A's with the mini chassis and really like it but the EH1FA comes in a bit heavier than I'd like. The XLR 3.0 Magnesium with carbon grip and stock is 28 ounces and looks like the way I will probably go unless their is something with similar features and weight. Thanks again!

tdot

On the XLR chassis, you have to add a few ounces to their listed weight for the folding mechanism.

I just received my Element 3.0, magnesium with folding carbon bits. It's a beauty. I cant wait to get it out to the range.